June 2, 2020
Dr. T. Thiruvenkadam – Associate Professor
School of Management
Dr. T. Thiruvenkadam
Dr. T. Thiruvenkadam
Email : email@example.com
Dr. T. Thiruvenkadam, Associate Professor in SSN School of Management has 19 years of teaching experience. Dr. T. Thiruvenkadam has done his Ph.D in Management in Bharathiyar University, M.Phil from Alagappa University, Kariakudi and MBA (Marketing), M.HRM., PGDPM&IR from Annamalai University, Chidambaram. He joined SSN SoM in the year 2011 and is currently Associate Professor in SSN School of Management. His teaching interests focus on the areas of Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management and Managerial Economics. He has participated over 30 FDPs including one in IIM (K), presented 15 research papers in international conferences, 12 papers in national conferences, published 17 research papers in International Referred Journals, 9 papers in National Journals and 8 papers in edited volumes. He published an edited book titled “Modern Trends in Indian Retail Industry” published by Scitech Publications, Chennai (ISBN No: 978-81-8371-365-8) and his Ph.D thesis got published as book titled, “Retail Success: New Perspectives on Retailing and Store Patronage Behaviour”, by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2013 (ISBN No: 978-3-659-46026-5).
Period of working
Number of years
SSN School of Management,
01-08-2013 to till date
|Assistant Professor||SSN School of Management,
SSN Engineering College,
|From 01-06-2011 to 31-07-2013||2.2 years|
|Assistant Professor||Department of Management studies
Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology,
|From 09-06-2010 to 25-05-2011||1 year|
|Assistant Professor||Department of Management Studies
SRM Easwari Engineering College,
|From 01.07.2008 to 26-05-2010||1.10 years|
|Senior Lecturer||From 03.01.2007 to 31.06.2008||1.6 years|
|Lecturer||Sri Ramachandra College of Management, Sri Ramachandra University, Porur – Chennai.||From 11.07.2003 to 02.01.2007||3.5 years|
|Tutor||From 01.02.2002 to 10.07.2003||1.5 years|
|Lecturer||S.R.M. Institute of Management Studies, S.R.M. Engg. College, Kattankulathur.||From 28.07.2001 to 05.12.2001||0.5 years|
|Total Experience||19 years|
Marketing Management, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Managerial Economics
Courses Taught: Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Training & Development, Brand Management, Principles of Management, and Managerial Economics
- Thiruvenkadam T, Sudarsan Jayasingh, K. Sampath Kumar, Panchanatham. N (2020), Role of Government in Accelerating Indian Economy’s Transition Towards A Resilient Energy System in India, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No. 8, June (2020), pp.3854-3861 (Scopus)
- Yabesh Abraham Durairaj, T. Thiruvenkadam, Mu. Subrahmanian, “Employee Engagement – Making Internal Customer Happier” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Volume-8 Issue-2S4, July 2019, pp 354-357. (ISSN 2277-3878). (Scopus indexed)
- Chandrasekar, Thiruvenkadam, Mu.Subrahmanian, “Impact of Online Learning on Teenagers Buying Behaviour”, The Online Journal of Distance Education and e-Learning, April 2019 Volume 7, Issue 2, 89-96. (Anna University Annexure Journal)
- Yabesh Abraham Durairaj, Thiruvenkadam. T, Mu. Subrahmanian, (2018) “The Role Of Organizational Learning In Employee Engagement and The Mediating Role Of E-Learning Resources Quality” The Online Journal of Distance Education and e-Learning, October 2018 Volume 6, Issue 4, pp 78-87. (Anna University Annexure Journal)
- Thiruvenkadam. T, and K. Sampath Kumar, (2018) “Organizational Climate For Innovation And Creativity” BVIMSR’s Journal of Management Research, Vol. 10 Issue – 2 : October : 2018, pp 165-173. ISSN: 0976 – 4739
- Thiruvenkadam. T and Sudarsan Jayasingh (2018), “Determinants of Employee Happiness in Information Technology Company in India” International Journal of Engineering & Technology, July 2018, Vol.7, No.3.10, pp 173 – 178. (Scopus indexed) ISSN: 2227-524X.
- Thiruvenkadam, Vijayanand, Panchanatham, “Drivers of Employee Engagement: A study with special reference to private educational institutions”, SYNDICATE – The Journal of Management, Volume 18, March 2018, ISSN 2278-8247, pp 56-65.
- Sudarsan Jayasingh, T. Thiruvenkadam, S. Arunkumar, “Post content and its effect on consumer engagement rate in Indian life insurance Facebook brand pages” International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (2), 2018, PP 795-799. (Scopus indexed) ISSN: 2227-524X.
- Vijay Anand, Vijaya Banu, J.Sivasbramanian, Thiruvenkadam, Velavan, Dharshini and Janani Surya Praba co-authored a paper titled on, “A Study on Organizational Culture with Special Reference to Cavinkare, Chennai”, International Journal of Economic Research, Volume 15, Number 17, January 2017, PP 85-93. (Scopus indexed) (Issn: 0972-9380) (UGC Listed No: 2912)
- Thiruvenkadam, Yabesh Abraham Durairaj, “Organizational Citizenship Behavior: Its Definitions and Dimensions” GE-International Journal of Management Research, May 2017, pp 46-55. (ISSN(O): 2321-1709, ISSN(P): 2394-4226).
- Yabesh Abraham Durairaj, Thiruvenkadam. T, Mu. Subrahmanian, “Employee Engagement – Making Internal Customer Happier”, International Conference on Hr-The Era of CURE Cross-Skilling, Up-Skilling, Re-skilling and empowering, organized by SRM School of Management, Kattankulathur, on 25th & 26th October, 2018.
- Thiruvenkadam. T and Sudarsan Jayasingh (2018), “Determinants of Employee Happiness in Information Technology Company in India” in the proceedings of 7th International Conference on Advanced Science and Engineering Research (ASER-2018) at Al-Ameen Engineering College, Erode on 5th April 2018 (in absentia). ISSN: 978-81-923290-0-5.
- Thiruvenkadam.T presented a paper titled on, “Organizational Climate for Innovation and Creativity”, in the Third International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering & Management ICONSTEM’17 organized by Jeppiaar Engineering College on 23rd & 24th March 2017.
- Thiruvenkadam. T and Vijay Anand. V presented a paper titled on, “Levels of Employee Engagement among the Faculty Members working in Private Self-Financing Colleges in India” in the International Conference on National Development through Innovations in Management, Science & Technology (ICONDIMST-2017) organized by Sastra University, Tanjavur on March 10 & 11, 2017.
- Vijay Anand, Vijaya Banu, J.Sivasbramanian,
Thiruvenkadam, Velavan, Dharshini and Janani Surya Praba, co-authored a paper titled on, “A Study on Organizational Culture with Special Reference to Cavinkare, Chennai” in the International Conference on National Development through Innovations in Management, Science & Technology (ICONDIMST-2017) organized by Sastra University, Tanjavur on March 10 & 11, 2017.
- Thiruvenkadam.T presented a paper titled on, “E-Retailing: Online Buying Behaviour of College Students in Chennai”, in the International Conference on Trends in Retailing and Branding 2015 organized by University of Madras in association with FICCI Tamil Nadu State Council on February 19th & 20th 2015.
- Kanimozhi B, Vinodh Kumar M, Swarna V Kanth, Thiruvenkadam T, Geethalakshmi Balaji, “Identifying Human Resource Innovations to Nurture Innovative Climate in Research and Development Organization dedicated to Leather and Allied Sciences”, in the 10th Asian International Conference on Leather Science and Technology, Okayama, Japan, on 26th November 2014.
- Presented a paper titled on, “Impact of Personality on Retail Patronage Behaviour of Shoppers” in the International Conference on “Synchronizing Management Theories and Business Practices: Challenges Ahead”, organized by Annamalai University between 27th to 29th July, 2012.
- Presented a paper titled on, “Study on the satisfaction towards the Stores and Store Patronage among Chennai Shoppers” in the International Conference on “Leading Beyond The Horizon: Engaging Future” organized by Annamalai University on 28th to 30th July 2011.
- Presented a paper titled, “Buying Behaviour of Retail Grocery Shoppers in Chennai” in the National Level Conference on “Opportunities & Challenges in the Current Global Business Scenario” organized by Rajalakshmi Engineering College on 22nd March 2011.
Books & Book Chapters
Co-authored a book titled, “Retail Success: New Perspectives on Retailing and Store Patronage Behaviour”, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2013. ISBN No: 978-3-659-46026-5.
Co-Editor of a book titled, “Modern Trends in Indian Retail Industry”, Scitech Publications, Chennai, 2011. ISBN No: 978-81-8371-365-8.
Membership in professional associations: Madras Management Association (Institutional Member)