MCA Admissions 2014
Admissions for Government Quota seats: Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates seeking admission under the Government Quota must have written the TANCET exam (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Anna University. The ranking for the single-window counseling is done purely on the TANCET score. Admissions for management quota seats are made purely on MERIT on ALL INDIA BASIS
- The applicant must have studied Core Mathematics at the 10th and 12th Standards.
- Candidates must have preferably written TANCET or any other state-level entrance test for MCA.
- Candidates who have written TANCET / other state-level entrance test must attach a copy of their mark sheet along with the application form.
- If the result of the admission test has not been announced, the candidate can apply with a copy of hall ticket. However, it is the responsibility of each candidate to send a scanned copy of the score card, when available, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short listed candidates will be called for a counseling and interview with prior notice.
- The final selection would take into account entrance test score, past academic record, work experience (if any) and performance in the Interview to be held by us.
Lateral entry into II MCA: Candidates with an excellent academic record with consistent marks of above 80% in X, XII and UG program (B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA) will be considered for lateral admission if they are interested. They can indicate their interest by writing “Application for both lateral entry and regular admission” on top of the first page of application. Applicants for lateral entry must have written TANCET or any other state-level entrance test for MCA.
Admission Bulletin – Visit our page for regular updates.
Click here for MCA Application form 2014