May 5, 2020
Ms. R. Sumetha – Assistant Professor
Ms. Sumetha R is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering since April 2014. She obtained her B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from Pondicherry University and M.Tech. in Transportation Engineering and Management from National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. She is currently pursuing Ph.D. in Anna University, Chennai. Prior to joining SSN, she worked as a Junior Engineer in Military Engineering Services. Her areas of interest are Transportation Planning and Pavement Materials.
- Pursuing Ph.D. at Anna University.
- M.Tech. (Transportation Engineering and Management) from National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli – 2013
- B.Tech. (Civil Engineering) from Pondicherry University – 2011
- 6 years teaching experience
- 1 year as Junior Engineer in Military Engineering Services, GoI
Courses taught :
- Highway Engineering
- Railways, Airports and Harbour Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Advanced Surveying
- Remote Sensing Techniques and GIS
- Transportation Planning and Pavement Materials
Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=Eh0OhPIAAAAJ&hl=en