April 29, 2020
Dr. N. Sujaudeen – Assistant Professor
Dr. N. Sujaudeen, Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering has almost 17 years of teaching and research experience.
He received his B.E (CSE) degree first class from Madurai Kamaraj University , M.E. Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University. He has completed his Ph.D Degree in the area of Cloud Computing from Anna University, Chennai in 2020.
He has more than 14 publications in International Journals and Conferences of which 4 are Refereed SCI Indexed and Thomson Reuters journals. He has organized and attended several National level workshops, Faculty Development Programmes, Orientation Programmes and Conferences. His areas of interest are Distributed Computing, Networking, Big Data Analytics & Machine learning.
He is also an Oracle Certified Associate in Database Administration.
He is a member of ACM, NEN community and a life time member of CSI and ISTE.
Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?hl=en&user=SUp8gkQAAAAJ&view_op=list_works
JOURNALS AND CONFERENCES
Sujaudeen, N & Mirnalinee, TT, ‘TARNN Task Aware Autonomic Resource Management using Neural Networks in Cloud Environment’, Concurrency and computation: Practice and Experience, Wiley, https://doi.org/10.1002/cpe.5463 (Impact Factor: 1.167)
Sujaudeen, N & Mirnalinee, TT, ‘A novel dynamic data replication strategy to improve access efficiency of cloud storage’, Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10257-019-00422-x (Impact Factor: 1.621)
- Sujaudeen, Narmadha Sekar (2016), “Resource Provisioning and Load Balancing for Three-tier Application in Cloud Environment”, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, Issue:13, pp. 28-36. ISSN: 1991-8178. (Scopus Index)
- Sujaudeen, Dr.T.T.Mirnalinee, KripaSekaran, Dr.M.Arunachalam (2015), “A Hybrid algorithm for Effective Load Balancing in Cloud”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 10 Special Issue:55, pp. 1715-1718. ISSN 0973-4562. (Scopus Index)
- Sujaudeen, Dr.T.T.Mirnalinee, Dr.P.G.Venugopal and J.Preethi (2015), “Cloud Service ranking and Selection using Linear Programming”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 124, Issue: 3, pp: 39-43, ISSN:0975-8887 (Google Scholar).
- Sujaudeen, Satish Palaniappan, Raghul Asokan and Srinivas Bharathwaj (2015), “Automated Meter Reading System – A Study”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 116, Issue: 18, pp: 39-46, ISSN:0975-8887(Google Scholar).
- N. Sujaudeen and Ragupathi T., “Dynamic Data Replication for HPC Analytics Applications in Hadoop”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology, May 2014, pp. 1-5, ISSN: 2320-0790.
International & National Conferences
- Sujaudeen and Vaishnavi P (2014), “Resource Scheduling Policy for Dynamic Virtual Machine Allocation in Cloud”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Trends In Advanced Computing (NCRTAC), Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology, Tirupathi. April 2014. pp.54-59.
- Sujaudeen and Gowri P (2013), “Design Load Balancing Framework for Virtualized Cloud”, Proceedings 3rd National Conference on Embryonic Technologies in Information and Computing, Sree Sowdambika College of Engineering, Aruppukottai, April 5, 2013, pp.138-142.
- Sujaudeen and Aswathaman. B (2013),, “Efficient Storage and Retrieval of Images in DFS”, Proceedings of 3rd Edition of National Conference on Modeling, Simulation, Design and Experimental Study of Electrical System (MOSDES 2013), B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai, April 25-26, 2013, pp.280-283.
- Sujaudeen and P. Bhuvana, (2013), “XML Based Video Representation in Cloud Architecture”, Proceedings of the International Conference in on Emerging Engineering Trends, Magna College of Engineering, Chennai, Feb.2013.
- Sujaudeen and S. Raghavendran (2010), “Locating Objects Efficiently in a Distributed System using Particle Swarm Optimization” Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Advances in e-Communication & i-Technologies, Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Chennai, April 2010.