May 4, 2020
Dr. M. Dhananchezian – Associate Professor
|Qualification||B.E.Mechanical (2003), M.E.Manufacturing (2005), Ph.D.(2010)|
|Institute of Ph.D.||CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai|
|Experience in SSN||Since June 2014, teaching Engineering Graphics, Manufacturing Technology II, Applied Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Production Planning and Control.|
|Experience prior to SSN||5 years in academics|
|Institutions worked previously||Sri Balaji Chockalingam Engineering College, Arani.
Vel Tech Multi Tech Dr. RR Dr. SR Enginnering College, Chennai.
|Research Interests||Cryogenic cooling, Metal cutting, Cryogenic treatment|
|Research Supervision till date||Ongoing 5 Ph.D|
|Research Output in SSN||10 publications in Journals ; 10 presentations in Conferences|
|Research output prior to SSN||11 publications in Journals; 12 presentations in Conferences|
|Funded Projects||1 from SSN Trust|
|Professional Activity||Life member in Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).|
|Professional recognition||Recipient of the National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF) award from AICTE for Ph.D.|
|Administrative Activity||Compensatory test coordinator
Internally funded faculty projects coordinator
International Conference on Engineering Materials, Metallurgy and Manufacturing (ICEMMM – 2018) on February 15th and 16th, 2018 Co – convener.
|As a Person||Like to play cricket|
Funded Projects List
|S.No.||Title||Funding Agency||Project period||Value Rs.Lakhs|
|1||Investigation of machinability and functional characteristics of nickel-based alloys under cryogenic cooling||SSN Trust||October 2014 – March 2017||4.5 lakhs|
List of Top five Publications
- Lakshmanan S, Pradeep Kumar M, Dhananchezian M, Yuvaraj N., Investigation of monolayer coated WC inserts on turning Ti-alloy, Materials and Manufacturing Process, DOI: 10.1080/10426914.2020.1711930, 2020, Taylor & Francis, Impact factor: 3.350.
- Dhananchezian M., Study the machinability characteristics of Nicked based Hastelloy C-276 under cryogenic cooling, Measurement, 136, 694–702, 2019, Elsevier, Impact factor: 2.791.
- Lakshmanan S, Pradeep Kumar M, Dhananchezian M, Yuvaraj N., Investigation of AlCrN-Coated Inserts on Cryogenic Turning of Ti-6Al-4V Alloy, Metals, 9(12), 1338 (1-14), 2019, MDPI, Impact factor: 2.259.
- Dhananchezian M., Effectiveness of cryogenic cooling in turning of Inconel 625 alloy, Advances in Manufacturing Processes-Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 591 – 597, 2019, Springer, SJR: 0.14.
- Dhananchezian M, Rishaba priyan M, Rajashekar G, Sathya Narayanan S., Study the effect of cryogenic cooling on machinability characteristics during Duplex Stainless Steel 2205, Materials Today: Proceedings- Journal, 5(5) part 2, 12062–12070, 2018, Elsevier, SJR: 0.299, SNIP: 0.694.