May 6, 2020
Dr. K. S. Gayathri – Assistant Professor
Dr. K. S. Gayathri has teaching experience of 20 years. She received her Bachelor’s in Computer Science and Engineering from Madras University in 2001 and Master’s in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University in 2009. She earned her PhD degree from Anna University in 2018, thesis titled is ‘Activity Recognition in Smart Home’. Her research focuses on providing ambient intelligent solutions for smart environment. She is a recognized supervisor in Anna University and her research interests are Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. She has published around 18 research papers in reputed international journals and conferences. One of her research publications in Elsevier journal has received a certificate of appreciation for high impact factor journal publication from Anna University in 2018. She is an active reviewer in various international journals such as IEEE transactions, Elsevier and Springer. She is a Doctoral committee member in various Universities. She has also guided several projects and organized workshops related to Artificial Intelligence.
Google Scholar citation: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=R1odoAwAAAAJ&hl=en
- Gayathri K S, Easwarakumar K S and Susan Elias 2017, `Probabilistic ontology based activity recognition in smart homes using Markov Logic Network’, Journal on Knowledge-Based Systems, Elsevier, 121, pp. 173 – 184 Impact factor: 5.921 ISSN: 0950-7051
- Gayathri K S, Susan Elias and Ravindran B 2014, `Hierarchical activity recognition for dementia care using markov logic network’, Journal on Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, Springer-Verlag London, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 271 – 285 Impact factor: 2.395 ISSN 1617-4909
- Gayathri K S, Easwarakumar K S, Susan Elias, (2020), “Fuzzy Ontology Based Activity Recognition for Assistive Health Care Using Smart Home”, International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies (IJIIT), 2020, Volume 16, Isuue 1, pp 17-31. doi: 10.4018/IJIIT.2020010102 (Web of Science and Scopus indexed) Impact factor 0.293, ISSN 1548-3657
- Anu Inba Mozhi R.S. and Gayathri K.S, (2016), “Probabilistic Relational Model based approach for Decision Support Systems”, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications (IJCTA) Volume 9(10), pp. 453-461 Impact factor of 0.175 ISSN 0974-5572 (Web of Science and Scopus indexed)
- Gayathri K S, Easwarakumar K S, Susan Elias, 2018, `Contextual Pattern Clustering for Ontology Based Activity Recognition in Smart Home`, Smart Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 808, pp. 209 – 223, Springer (SCOPUS indexed) ISSN: 1865-0929
- Gayathri K S and Easwarakumar K S 2016, `Intelligent decision support system for dementia care through smart home’, Elsevier-Procedia Computer Science, vol. 3, pp. 947 – 955 Impact factor 1.26 (Scopus indexed), ISSN: 1877-0509
- Gayathri K S, Susan Elias and Shivasankar S 2014, `An Ontology and Pattern Clustering Approach for Activity Recognition in Smart Environments’, Springer-Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 258, pp. 833-843 (Scopus indexed) Impact factor 0.57
- Gayathri K S, Easwarakumar K S, Susan Elias, 2018, `Activity recognition and dementia care in smart home’ book chapter “Digital India”, Advances in Theory and Practice of Emerging Markets’, Springer Nature, pp. 33 – 47 ISSN 2522-5006
- Gayathri K S, Easwarakumar K S and Susan Elias, `Assistive dementia care system through smart home’ published in Springer book series entitled `Smart innovation, systems and technologies’ Springer, Scopus indexed, 79, pp. 455-467, 2018, ISSN: 2190-3018
- Gayathri K S, Susan Elias and Shivashankar S 2015, `Composite Activity Recognition in Smart Homes Using Markov Logic Network’, Proceedings in IEEE 12th International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, Indonesia, pp. 46-53.