The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering releases a biannual newsletter named Impulse. The objective of this newsletter is to bring out the research activities of faculty, research scholars and students.
The newsletter covers the following information
- Faculty research activities.
- Technical presentation.
- Technical talk by Industry experts.
- Conferences and workshops organized and attended by the faculty members.
- Achievements of the faculty and students.
- Students & Faculty members service to the community.
- Forth coming events.