At SSN, individuals can make a difference, and we seek those who share our values to support our mission. If you have a strong work ethic, a passion to work and dedicated to provide top-notch service, we invite you to join us at SSN. SSN offers excellent employment opportunities and a conducive work atmosphere.
NON – TEACHING STAFF
Job Description: IT Project Manager
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company’s success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you.
• Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
• Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
• Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
• Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
• Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
NON TEACHING STAFF
Job Description for the “Manager – Incubation center” role:
Qualification: – BE, MBA from reputed institutes
Experience: At least 10 years of experience in running an incubation center successfully, with expertise in MS office, Report & Proposal writing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating awareness in the right circles in the industry bodies and entrepreneurship promotion bodies.
- Build relationships with potential mentors from the industry and the investing community to sustain and grow the ventures being incubated.
Interface for Entrepreneurs:
- Creating the necessary eco-system to attract and retain entrepreneurs in the SSN Incubation Center.
- Promoting a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship among faculty and students.
- Manage the Incubation Center for its effective day-to-day running by designing suitable policies and processes.
- Design and implement a policy to be adopted by the Institution to facilitate startups by faculty and the students.
- Design and implement a policy that sets the framework, terms and conditions for hosting the ventures in the Incubation Center.
- Gaining recognition from Government bodies and raising funds from such bodies and ensuring compliances.
- Source funds from the corporate for the functioning of the Incubation Center and to support the ventures incubated.
- Providing continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, and operations.