At SSN, individuals can make a difference, and we seek those who share our values to support our mission. If you have a strong work ethic, a passion to work and dedicated to provide top-notch service, we invite you to join us at SSN. SSN offers excellent employment opportunities and a conducive work atmosphere.
NON TEACHING STAFF
Job Description for the “Manager – Incubation center” role:
Qualification: – BE, MBA from reputed institutes
Experience: At least 10 years of experience in running an incubation center successfully, with expertise in MS office, Report & Proposal writing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating awareness in the right circles in the industry bodies and entrepreneurship promotion bodies.
- Build relationships with potential mentors from the industry and the investing community to sustain and grow the ventures being incubated.
Interface for Entrepreneurs:
- Creating the necessary eco-system to attract and retain entrepreneurs in the SSN Incubation Center.
- Promoting a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship among faculty and students.
- Manage the Incubation Center for its effective day-to-day running by designing suitable policies and processes.
- Design and implement a policy to be adopted by the Institution to facilitate startups by faculty and the students.
- Design and implement a policy that sets the framework, terms and conditions for hosting the ventures in the Incubation Center.
- Gaining recognition from Government bodies and raising funds from such bodies and ensuring compliances.
- Source funds from the corporate for the functioning of the Incubation Center and to support the ventures incubated.
- Providing continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, and operations.