Dr. S. Sampath Kumar
|| Assistant ProfessorDr. S. Sampath Kumar M.Sc., Ph.D.Email: email@example.com
Dr. S. Sampath Kumar, is working as an Assistant Professor, in the Department of Mathematics. He received his Master and doctoral degrees in Mathematics from the Department of Mathematics, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar. His area of specialization is Decomposition and Factorization of Graphs. He received the following awards while doing his M.Sc. and Ph.D.
- Two consecutive years, he was awarded Ramasamy Padayatchiar Endowment scholarship offered by Annamalai University.
- He was awarded Junior Research Fellowship and Senior Research Fellowship attached with the project “Decompositions of Graphs and Orthogonal Double Covers of Graphs” funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi, for three years, February, 2009 to January 2012.
- He was awarded Junior Research Fellowship under the Department of Science and Technology PURSE Programme for the period of one year from March 2012 to February 2013.
List of Publications:
- P. Paulraja and S. Sampath Kumar, A Note on Paired Domination Number of Tensor Product of Graphs, Bulletin of the ICA 60 (2010) 79 – 85.
- P. Paulraja and S. Sampath Kumar, Resolvable Even Cycle Decompositions of the Tensor Product of Complete Graphs, Discrete Math. 301 (2011) 1841-1850.
- P. Paulraja and S. Sampath Kumar, Closed Trail Decompositions of Some Classes of Regular Graphs, Discrete Math. 302 (2012) 1353-1366.