FACULTY CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- N. Radha, A. Shahina, G. Vinoth, A. Nayeemulla Khan, “Improving recognition of syllabic units of Hindi language using combined features of throat microphone and normal microphone speech”, in the Proc. of International Conference on Control Instrumentation Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT-2014), pp. 1498-1503,July 2014.
- I. Joe Louis Paul, S. Radha, J. Raja, “On Improving the Successful Decoding Performance of MDD based LT Codes for Erasure Channels”, in the Proc. of International Conference on Control Instrumentation Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT-2014), pp. 280-284, July 2014 organized by Department of EIE, Noorul Islam University, Kumarakoil. (Best Paper Award).
- Ramani B, Actlin Jeeva M P, Vijayalakshmi P, Nagarajan T, “Cross-lingual Voice Conversion-Based Polyglot Speech Synthesizer for Indian Languages” INTERSPEECH – 2014, Singapore.( Accepted for publications)
- Jason Thomas and Dr. T. Nagarajan, “Development and ecvaluation of HMM based Malayalam and English polyglot synthesizer” in the 3rd National conference on Advances in computing technology organized by the department of computer science and engineering, St. Joseph college of engineering on 19th March 2014.
- K. Naveenkumar, Dr. T. Nagarajan, “Formant and Anti-Formant estimation from chirp group delay function” in Third National conference on Advances in computing technology (AICT14) held at St. Joseph college of engineering, Sriperumbudur during March 2014.
- Sivaram LP, Dr. T. Nagarajan, “Estimation of Phrase Boundaries for Tamil Speech Synthesizer” in 2014 IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Technology (ICIET’14) organized by K.L.N College of Engineering on 21st and 22nd, March 2014
- R. Naga Venkatesh Sankar, Dr. R. Srinivasan, “Automatic Indoor Proofing” International confierence of innovative research in science, Engineering and Technology (ICIET), K.L.N College of engineering, Madurai, March 2014.
- Mehala M, Shahina A and S. Umamaheswari, “Mapping Lombard speech to normal speech” in the International conference on electrical, Electronics, Robotics & Mechanical Engineering (ICEERME) conducted by IRAJ Research Forum, Chennai on 25th May 2014.
- Ms. Divya J ,Shahina A and Ms. S. Umamaheswari “ Building speaker recognition system using Lombard speech” at the International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Robotics & Mechanical Engineering (ICEERME) conducted by IRAJ Research Forum, Chennai on 25th May 2014.
- Selva Renuka P, Mr. V. Sivamurugan, “Performance analysis of Real-time hardware implementation of Telephone speech Enhancement Algorithm for HoH listeners” in the 3rd National conference on “Advanes in Computing Technology” organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, St. Joseph College of Engineering on 19th March 2014.
- J Sundar Rajan and Mr. V. Sivamurugan” Performance optimization and comparison of human tracking system using two difference arm based embedded platform” in NCRTAC’14 National conference on Recent Trends in Advanced computing held at Sri Venkateswara college of Engineering and Technology, Chittor on April 25th 2014.
- Sudha T, Sree Sharmila T, “ Median Shift Clustering Approach for Land Cover Mapping”, International Conference on Electrical Communication and Computing, ICECC-2014, March 13-14, 2014.
- Sudha T, Sree Sharmila T, “Efficient Analysis of Mean and median shift clustering for satellite images” , National Conference on computers, Communication and signal Processing (NCCCSP), Department of Information Technology, SSN college of Engineering, Chennai April 2014.
- Ananda Kanagaraj, S., Sree Sharmila, T. and Arjun, G. “BloodStore: A Location Aware Application for Blood Donation Using Augmented Reality”, Proceedings of National Conference on Computers, Communication and Signal Processing, NCCCSP, Apr 2014, pp. 9-14.
- M.S Raythiah and Mr. K.R. Uthayan, “Design of fuzzy ontology using latent semantic analysis”, in NCICIT’14 National conference on innovation in computational intelligent techniques in Department of Computer Applications held in Anna University Regional Centre, Coimbatore, 10th and 11th April 2014.
- I. Joe Louis Paul, S. Radha, J. Raja, “The Impact of Encoding/Decoding Overhead on the Throughput Performance of LT Codes”, in 7th National Conference on Innovations in Information & Communication Technology (NCIICT-2014) organized by Department of Information Technology, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore during April 25-26, 2014.
- I. Joe Louis Paul, S. Radha, J. Raja, “Performance Study on the Effect of Degree Distribution in LT Codes”, in 2nd International Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Computing (ICMOC -2014) organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil during April 10-11, 2014. (Best Paper Award).
- I. Joe Louis Paul, S. Radha, J. Raja, “The Effect of Decreasing Ripple Size in LT Codes using Modified Degree Distribution (MDD)”, in Proc. 6th National Conference on Recent trends in VLSI, Information and Communication (NCRVIC’14) pp. 77-80, March 26-27, 2014, organized by Department of ECE, B.S. Abdur Rahman University, Chennai in association with IEEE Madras Section, IE (I) and IETE.
- G. Kanmani, I. Joe Louis Paul, “An Adaptive Power-Saving MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Proc. in International Conference on Electrical, Communication & Computing (ICECC-2014), organized by Tagore Engineering College, Chennai held during March 13-14, 2014.
- H. Kannan, I. Joe Louis Paul, “A Design of an Adaptive Multi-Attribute Vertical Handoff in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, Proc. in International Conference on Electrical, Communication & Computing (ICECC-2014), organized by Tagore Engineering College, Chennai held during March 13-14, 2014.
- V.Thanikachalam, K.K.Thyagharajan “Human Action Recognition by Employing DWT and Texture”, Springer International conference on Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering Systems(ICAEES) April 2014, Noorul Islam centre for Higher Education( Best Paper Award)
- I. M. Thaya, S. Poornima, “Biometric Authentication for Real Time Digital Images”, National Conference on Computers, Communication and Signal Processing, NCCCSP-2014, April 3-5, 2014, pp. 63-66.
- I.M. Thaya, S.Poornima, “Comparison analysis of feature level fusion in Multimodal biometric system” ICMOC-2014, International Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Computing, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil, 10th and 11th April 2014.
- S.Poornima, S.Subramanian, “An Efficient Feature Level fusion for Multimodal biometric system using Correlation filter”, ICMOC 2014-International Conference Modeling Optimization and computing, Nooral university, 10-11April 2014.
- Raseeth A, Sandanakaruppan A, “Recent Trends in Advanced computing”(NCRTAC’14), National conference organized by Department of computer science and Engineering, Sri Venkateswara college of engineering on 25th April 2014.
- Sathiya vasagam S, Kabilan K, Arul kumar V., “ An Energy Saving Improved AODV Routing For Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, International Conference on Electrical Communication and Computing, ICECC-2014, March 13-14, 2014.
- M.S Aravindh and S. Sasireka, “ A Fault Tolerant method to provide reliable and secured orchestration service for WSN” Fourth National Conference Advanced computing applications and technologies (NCACAT-2k14), Easwari Engineering college, May 2014.
- B. Bharathi, T. Nagarajan, “GMM and i-vector based speaker verification using speaker-specific-text for short utterances”, IEEE Region 10 Conference-TENCON 2013, China, Oct 22-25, 2013.
- B.Ramani, S.Lilly Chrisina,G Anushiya Rachel,V Sherlin Solomi, Mahesh Kumar Nandwana, Anusha Prakash, Aswin Shanmugam, Raghava Krishnan,S P Kishore, K Samudravijaya, P Vijayalakshmi, Nagarajan, Hema A Murthu, “ A Commom Attribute based Unified HTS framework for Speech Synthesis in Indian Languages”, ISCA-SSW8-2013, Barcelona, Spain, August 31 to September 2, 2013.
- M. Anbu Swarna Priyanka, V. Sherlin Solomi, P. Vijayalakshmi, T. Nagarajan, “Multiresolution Feature Extraction (MRFE) based speech recognition system”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology (ICRTIT), Madras Institute of Technology campus of Anna University, Chennai, 25-27 July 2013.
- S. Magdalene Mahiba, S. Lilly Christina, P. Vijayalakshmi, T. Nagarajan, “Analysis of Cross-Gender Adaptation using MAP and MLLR in Speech Recognition System”, Third International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology (ICRTIT), Madras Institute of Technology campus of Anna University, Chennai, 25-27 July 2013.
- Ananda K. S., Arjun G., Shahina. A, “Cheeka: A Mobile Application for Safety”, in Proc. 9th IEEE Intl. Conf. Collaborative Networking Applications and Worksharing, Austin, Texas, USA, pp. 289-294, 20-23 Oct. 2013.
- Ananda Kanagaraj, S., Arjun, G. and Sree Sharmila, T. “Pseudo Eye: The Next-Generation Shopping Application using Augmented Reality”, IEEE International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST, Dec 2013), London, pp.549-553.
- Karthika, S, Geetha, R & Bose, S, ‘Whom to remove? Breaking covert network’, In International Conference on Advanced Computing (ICoAC), IEEE. (In press), December 2013.
- N. Devarajan, S. Navaneeth, S. Mohanavalli, “GPU Accelerated Relational Hash Join Operation” in International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Informatics, pp no. 891-896, DOI 10.1109/ICACCI.2013.6637294 IEEE Xplore, October 2013.
- N. Sripriya, T. Nagarajan, “Pitch Estimation using Harmonic Product Spectrum derived from DCT”, IEEE Region 10 Conference-TENCON 2013, China, Oct 22-25, 2013, ISSN : 2159-3442, pp. 1 – 4, DOI : 10.1109/TENCON.2013.6718976.
- N. Sripriya, T. Nagarajan, “Estimation of instants of significant excitation using accumulated energy function of DCT” in the 16th international conference, Oriental COCOSDA/CASLRE 2013 organised by KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon, India, Nov 25-27, 2013, pp. 1 – 6, DOI: 10.1109/ICSDA.2013.6709845.
- Kaushik.Ra, Nijin.V, Swathika.R, “Automatic Construction of Short Text Dictionary for Normalization with Transliterated Words (Tamil)”, International Conference on Computing Cybernetics and Intelligent Information Systems CCIIS-2013, 21-23 November 2013, VIT University, Vellore.
- Poornima. S. “Performance Study of Fusion in Multimodal Biometric Verification using Ear and Iris Features”. International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA)-Proceedings on International Conference on Research Trends in Computer Technologies 2013 ICRTCT (4):133-16, February 2013, Vol. 4, pp. 13-16. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. ISBN: 973-93-80873-29-1. (IF: 0.814).
- Thomas Valerrian Pasca S, Srividhya V, Premkumar K, “Energy Efficient Sleep/Wake Scheduling of Stations in Wireless Networks”, 4th April, 2013, International Conference on Communication and signal processing’13, Adhiparasakthi college of Engineering.
- M.Fathima Nadheen,S.Poornima,” Fusion in Multimodal Biometric using Iris and Ear”, 11th and 12th April, 2013, IEEE ICT 2013, Noorul Islam University.
- K. Menaga, T. Nagarajan, “Development and Performance Analysis of Phoneme and CV-based Tamil Unit Selection Synthesis Systems”, 11th – 13th April, 2013, ICCCC’13, Christian College of Engineering and Technology, Oddanchatram.
- S.Shinly Swarna Sugi, K.K.Nagarajan, Dr.R.Srinivasan, “Impact of Encroaching Length and Taper on Double Gate Tunnel FET Performance Using TCAD Simulations”, IEEE – International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies 21-22nd March 2013, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education.
- Kaushik Ra, Nijin.V., Mohanavalli.S, Swathika.R, “Automatic Short Mail Construction to Enhance Mail Storage”, in the Third International conference on computer science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA – 2013), May 24-26, 2013, IEEE X’plore, Delhi.
- Preethi Rajasekaran, Ragavi Pala Janardhan, R. Vinob Chander. “A Smarter Toll Gate Based on Web of Things”. in the 2013 IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies (IEEE CONECCT), IEEE Bangalore Section World Trade Center, Bangalore, India. 17-19 Jan 2013.
- K.Srikanth, N.Vinodhkumar, K.K.Nagarajan,.R.Srinivasan, “ Study of Single Event Upsets in different Double Gate FinFET based SRAM Topologies”, IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing, Communication and Nanotechnology (ICECCN 2013), Infant Jesus college of Engineering and Technology, March 25-26, 2013.
- Nama Premsai, K.K.Nagarajan, Dr.R.Srinivasan, “Effect of Number of Fins on Input Impedance in MIGFET Using TCAD Simulations”, IEEE International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing, Communication and Nanotechnology (ICECCN 2013), Infant Jesus college of Engineering and Technology, March 25-26, 2013.
- Priscilla Scarlet, K.K.Nagarajan, Dr.R.Srinivasan, “Optimization 01 Doping Profile and Isolation Oxide Thickness in Bulk FinFETs Using TCAD Simulations, 2013 International Conference on Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies [ICCPCT-2013], Nooral Islam centre for higher education, March 20-21, 2013.
- N Krishna Kumar, K.K.Nagarajan, Dr.R.Srinivasan, “Study and Comparison 01 MOSFET and MIGFET-Based Active Inductor, 2013 International Conference on Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies [ICCPCT-2013], March 20-21, 2013.
- Nisha.M.N, Mohanavalli.S, Swathika.R, “Improving the quality of clustering using cluster ensembles”, 11th and 12th April, 2013, IEEE ICT 2013, Noorul Islam University.
- Rajeshwari.S, Sreesharmila.T, “Efficient qualty analysis of MRI image using Preprocessing Techniques”, 11th and 12th April, 2013, IEEE ICT 2013, Noorul Islam University.
- Ramani Boothalingam, V.Sherlin Solomi, Anushiya Rachel Gladson, S Lilly Christina, P Vijayalakshmi, Nagarajan Thangavelu, Hema A Murthy, “ Development and evaluation of unit selection and HMM-Based Speech Synthesis Systems for Tamil”, NCC, IIT Delhi, Feb 15-17, 2013.
- P. Vasuki and Chandrabose Aravindan, “Improving Emotion recognition from speech using sensor fusion techniques”, Tencon 2012.
- Raja. Sudha, I. Joe Louis Paul, “Performance Analysis of LTE for QoS Enhancement in Mixed Traffic Scenarios”, International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication (ICCI-2012), ISBN 978-81-909948-4-2, pp. 563-567, SKR Enginneering college, Chennai during July 4-6, 2012. (Best paper Award).
- V. Thanikachalam, K.K. Thyagharajan,” Human Action Recognition Using Accumulated Motion and Gradient of Motion from Video” Third International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT 2012), SNS College of Engineering, July 2012.
- Ramaswamy Pillai Vinob chander, Susan Elias, Subramanian Shivashankar and Manoj, “A REST Based Design for Web of Things in Smart Environments”, Second IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing, Dec 6-8 2012, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, Shimla.
- Ambika and R Srinivasan, “TCAD simulation study of Two bit storage flash memory using conventional and junctionless FET”, IEEE-International conference on Advanced communication, control and computing Technologies – 2012, Seyad Ammal Engineering college, Ramanathapuram, August 2012
19. Prabakaran.A, Uthayan.K.R, “Design and Development of Ontology Based Meta Search Engine”, 10th and 11th May, 2013, NCSCV 2013, Anna University, Coimbatore.
20. P.Balamurugan, T.Shanmugha Priya, “Privacy in federated identity management”, 10th and 11th may 2013, NCSCV’13, Anna University Regional Centre, Coimbatore.
21. S. Johanan Joy Singh, G. Anushiya Rachel, P. Vijayalakshmi, T. Nagarajan, “Incorporating Emotions into Neutral Speech by Modifying Glottal Closure Instants, 10th and 11th May, 2013, NCSCV 13, Anna University, Coimbatore.
22. M. Nanmalar, T. Nagarajan, “Multilingual Speech Recognition System for Indian Languages”, National Conference on Signal Processing, Communication Engineering (NCSCV 13), May 10-11, 2013, Anna University, Coimbatore.(Best paper award)
23. B. Anusha, T. Nagarajan,”Prosody modeling for Tamil text-to-speech systems in FestVox framework”, 10th and 11th May, 2013, NCSCV 13, Anna University, Coimbatore.
24. S. Magdalene Mahiba, S. Lilly Christina, P. Vijayalakshmi, T.Nagarajan, “Speaker adaptation using MLLR and MAP techniques in a speech recognition system”, 10th and 11th May, 2013, NCSCV 13, Anna University, Coimbatore.
25. M.S.Saranya, T.Nagarajan,” Bilingual Text To Speech Synthesis Using HTS, 4th April, 2013, National Trends in VLSI, Information and Communication, Dr. B. S. Abdur Rahman University.
26. Anandha Lakshmi, V. Sivamurugan, “Software only Bus Encoding Techniques for Performance Optimization in Android Based Embedded System”, 22nd April, 2013 in NCDC 2013, RMK Engineering College, Tamilnadu.
27. S.Ramya, V.Thanikachalam, “Human Action Recognition using DWT and LBP in a Video”, 4th March, 2013, NCRAIT’13, KSR College of Technology.
28. Bharathi B, Nagarajan T, “ A Two-Level Approach for Speaker Recognition using speaker-specific-text, in National Conference on Communications, Feb 15-17, 2013, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
1. Mubeen, N.; Shahina, A.; Khan, A.N, “Pitch Synchronous Source and System Characteristics Of Throat Sensor Speech For Speaker Recognition”, in Proc. Intl. Conf. Recent Trends in Computer Science and Engineering (ICRTCSE), (Chennai), 2012.
2. Ambika and R Srinivasan, “TCAD simulation study of Independent gate junctionless FET-based flash memory”, IEEE-International conference on computing, electronics and electrical technologies – 2012, Nurul Islam universiy Kanyakumari, March 2012. (Best paper award)
3. Abirami, S; Madhuri V.B.; Shahina, A.; Khan, A.N, “Speech Enabled Desktop Search Engine”, in Proc. Intl. Conf. Recent Trends in Computer Science and Engineering (ICRTCSE), (Chennai), 2012.
4. Mubeen N., Shahina A., Khan, A.N., Vinoth G, “Combining spectral features of standard and Throat Microphones for speaker identification”, in IEEE Proc. Intl. Conf. Recent Trends In Information Technology (ICRTIT), Apr 19-21, 2012, pp. 119-122.
5. Vanitha, B. Lakshmi, R. Srinivasan, “Double Gate Junctionless FET Based RF Mixer- A Comparative Study with Conventional Double Gate FET Based RF Mixer”, IEEE Proc. 2012 International Conference on computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies [ICCEET], March 2012, 10.1109/ICCEET.2012.6203927, pp.738-740.
6. M. Ranjithkumar, R Swathika, published a paper titled “A Pattern Growth Algorithm for Mining High Utility Itemsets” in proceedings of International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science and Engineering (ICRTCSE – 2012), 3rd & 4th May 2012, Apollo Engineering College, Kanchipuram.
7. T. Sree Sharmila, Ramar K. “Comparative and Efficient Analysis of Gradient Based Edge Detection Technique in Medical Images”, National Conference on Architecture, Software Systems and Green Computing (NCASG 2012), Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Vinayaka Missions University, May 9th, 2012. (ISBN #: 978-93-81208-09-0). (Awarded as Best Paper in the Image Processing Track of the conference)
8. K. Tharini, S. Poornima, D. Uma, “Fusion Technique in Iris Recognition System”, International conference in Magna on Emerging Engineering Trends (ICMEET2K12), Magna College of Engineering, April 2012, pp. 237 – 240.
9. K.K. Nagarajan, S. Kalaivani, Dr. R. Srinivasan, “Sensitivity of 30 nm Gate Length FinFET-Based LNA to Various Doping Parameters” International Workshop on the Future of Nanoelectronics – Research and Challenges Ahead, SKP Engineering College, Thiruvannamalai, IEEE EDS Chapter of Madras and Calcutta, December 26-28, 2011. (Awarded as Best Paper).
10. S. Amudaria, S. Sasirekha, “Improving the Precision Ratio Using Semantic Based Search”, International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Computing and Networking Technologies ICSCCN 2011(IEEE conference), July 21-22, 2011, pp 562 – 567.
11. Saranya A, Sripriya N, Nagarajan T, “Design of a VOCODER using instants of significant excitation” International conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Computing and Network Technologies(ICSCCN-2011), July 21-22, 2011, IEEE Explore DOI :10.1109/ICSCCN.2011.6024649, pp.742-746.
12. Preethi Mahadevan, Nagarajan T, Pavithra B , S Shri Ranjani , Vijayalakshmi P “Design of a lab model of a Digital Speech Processor for cochlear implant”, TENCON 2011, Nov 21-24, 2011, Indonesia.
13. A Gayathri, S Mohanavalli, “Fuzzy Clustering for Effective Customer Relationship Management in Telecom Industry”, Proceedings of International conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CCSEIT-2011), CCIS Vol. 204, Springe`r-Verlag, Sep 23-25, 2011.
14. Saranya A, Sripriya N, “LPC VOCODER Using Instants of Significant Excitation and Pole focusing”, in the Proceedings of International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications (PDCTA-2011), Springer-Verlag, CCIS 2011,Vol. 203, Part-1, 180-190, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-24037-9_18.
15. Poornima S, “Iris Authentication by Encoding of Variant Length Iris Templates”, International conference on Recent trends in Computing, Communication & Information Technologies (ObCom2011), VIT, Vellore, Dec 9-11, 2011
16. T. Monica and T. Nagarajan, “Segmentation of speech signal into phonemes using two-level GMM-tokenization, IEEE-International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Technology, ICRTIT 2011, June 2011, MIT, Chennai, pp 843-847.
17. Preethi M, Pavithra B, Shriranjani S, Vijayalakshmi P, and Nagarajan T, “Cochlear Implant model using Mel-frequency cepstral coefficients”, Intl. conference on Implantable Auditory Prosthesis (CIAP) 2011, Jul 24-29, 2011, California. (Accepted for presentation).
18. D. Sathya, K.R. Uthayan, “Proposal for Semantic Metric to Assess the Quality of Ontologies”, 2011 International conference on Signal Processing, Comminication, Computing and Network Technologies.
19. R. Tamilroja and P.Vasuki, “Optimal Feature set selection for Emotion recognition from Speech” International conference on “Emerging engineering trends” conducted by Magna engineering college, Chennai on 12′th and 13′th April, 2012.
20. Vidhya.A, K. Kabilan Presented a technical paper titled “Power Conversation Routing protocol for MANETS”, First International Conference on Emerging Engineering trends (ICMEET 2k12), Magna College of Engineering, April 2012.
21. M. NanthiniPriya and Dr. P. Prapoorna Roja presented a technical paper titled “A Secure Transmission of color Image based on Visual cryptography using Chinese Remainder Theorem”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science and Engineering (ICRTCSE 2012), Apollo Engineering College, Kanchipuram, May 2012.
22. V.K. Swarnambigai and V. Thanikachalam, “Human Action Recognition Using Accumulated Motion and Gradient of Motion” ICRTCSE’12, International Conference on Recent trends in Computer Science and Engineering held at Apollo Engineering College, May 2012.
23. S. Sandhya, “Face recognition using cross correlation approach” in ICMEET 2k12, First International conference on Emerging Engineering trends, Magna College of Engineering, April 2012.
24. V. K. Swarnambigai, V. Thanikachalam, “ Human Action Recognition from Video using Energy Histogram, DFT and SVM”, Second National Conference on Computer and Communication Technology, Easwari Engineering College, March-14, 2012.
25. J. Geetha Lakshmi and S. Chithra, “Authentication Verification in Anonymous P2P Systems using Zero Knowledge Proofs”, Procs of NCICE Feb 29th, 2012 RMKEC.
26. N. Malathy, E.M Malathy, “Implementation of digital signature algorithm in Bluetooth Network”, National Conference on Frontiers of Computer Science and Engineering, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, March 2012.