Dr. Suganthi.L B.E., M.E., Ph.D.,
Dr. Suganthi.L has completed her B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from National Engineering College, M.E in Communication and Networking from MIT Chennai. Doctoral studies on Takayasu’s Arteritis – Clinical Analysis, Modeling and Simulation towards Novel Diagnostic Technique from Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Her areas of interests are Biomedical Instrumentation, Mathematical modeling of human physiological system, Biomedical signal & Image processing and Embedded system.
Selected List of Publications
- L. Suganthi, M. Manivannan, K.B. Rajesh Kumar, J. George, and D. Debashish, Morphological Analysis of Peripheral Arterial Signals In Takayasu’s Arteritis, Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing, DOI 10.1007/s10877-014-9572-8, 2014.
- L. Suganthi, M. Manivannan, “Modeling the Effects of Upper Arm Cuff Pressure on Pulse Morphology,” Int. J. Healthcare Technology and Management, Vol.12,No.5/6, pp. 422-433, 2011.
- K. Hemalatha, L. Suganthi, M. Manivannan, “Hybrid cardiopulmonary model for analysis of Valsalva maneuver with radial artery pulse,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 10, pp. 3151-3161, 2010.
- L. Suganthi, M. Manivannan, “Modeling the effect of cuff pressure in Upper arm,” International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology, Vol. 2(6), pp. 73-75, 2009.
- S. P. Joy Vasantharani, P. Kanagasabapathy and L. Suganthi, “FPGA based Floating point Hardware design of recursive K-Means clustering algorithm for RBF neural network,” International Journal of Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications, Vol.6, No ½, 2009.