Mr. S.Ramprabhu, M.E., (Ph.D)
Email : email@example.com
Mr. S. Ramprabhu is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
He completed his B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai in the year 2010 with a University Rank and M.E. in Communication Systems from College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, and Chennai in the year 2013 with a Gold Medal. He is currently working towards his Ph.D in the area of EMI/EMC under Anna University, Chennai.
He is having an Industrial experience of one year as a Broadcast Engineer Trainee (Design Engineer) at Benchmark Broadcast systems.
He has published 4 research publications in refereed international journals and 4 papers in proceedings of National Conferences. His current research interests are Frequency Selective Surfaces, Electromagnetic Shielding, Microwave Engineering and Transmission Lines.
1. Sivasamy, R., Kanagasabai, M., Baisakhiya, S., Natarajan, R., Pakkathillam, J. K., & Palaniswamy, S. K. “A Novel Shield for GSM 1800 MHz Band Using Frequency Selective Surface” Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, vol. 38, 193-199, 2013, doi: 10.2528/PIERL13022206, Cited by 2.
2. Baisakhiya, Sanjay, Ramprabhu Sivasamy, Malathi Kanagasabai, and Sakthivel Periaswamy. “Novel Compact UWB Frequency Selective Surface For Angular And Polarization Independent Operation.” Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, vol. 40, 71-79, 2013doi: 10.2528/PIERL13022707,Cited by 2.
3. Varadhan, C.; Pakkathillam, J.K.; Kanagasabai, M.; Sivasamy, R.; Natarajan, R.; Palaniswamy, S.K., “Triband Antenna Structures for RFID Systems Deploying Fractal Geometry,” Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, IEEE , vol.12, no., pp.437-440, 2013, doi: 10.1109/LAWP.2013.2254458, Cited by 18.
4. Natarajan, Rajesh, Malathi Kanagasabai, Sanjay Baisakhiya, Ramprabhu Sivasamy, Sandeepkumar Palaniswamy, and Jayaram Kizhekke Pakkathillam. “A compact frequency selective surface with stable response for WLAN applications” Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, IEEE 12 (2013): 718-720: doi 10.1109/LAWP.2013.2264837, Cited by 3.
5. Velan, S.; Sundarsingh, E.; Kanagasabai, M.; Sharma, A.; Raviteja, C.; Sivasamy, R.; Kizhekke pakkathillam, J., “Dual-Band EBG Integrated Monopole Antenna Deploying Fractal Geometry for Wearable Applications,” Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, IEEE , vol.PP, no.99, pp.1,1