Dr. G. Kalpana
Dr. G. Kalpana M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Extn. No: 275
Dr. G. Kalpana, Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics has 3 years of teaching and 8 years of research experience in the field of Fixed Point Theory.
She received her B.Sc (Maths) degree first class from Madras University, M.Sc. and M.Phil Degree (Mathematics) from Annamalai University. She got a Vallalar Endowment Award for her M.Phil Degree.
She obtained her Ph.D from Anna university, Chennai. During Ph.d, She received a SRF fellowship from Council of Scientific and Industrial research (CSIR), Delhi and also Jawaharlal Nehru fellowship for research.
She has published over 5 research publications in refereed international journals and in proceedings of national conferences. She is a recognized supervisor of Anna University on “Fixed Point Theory and its Applications”. Her current research work includes Fuzzy metric spaces and supremum metric on fuzzy sets.
List of Publication:
- G.Kalpana and S.Muralisankar, ‘Common Fixed Point Theorems in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Spaces for Noncompatible Mapping’, The Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics Vol. 18, No. 3, 2010.
- G.Kalpana and S.Muralisankar, ‘Fixed Point Theorem in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Spaces’, The Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics Vol. 18, No. 3, 2010.
- G. Kalpana and S. Muralisankar, ‘ Common Fixed Point Theorem in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Space Using General Contractive Condition of Integral Type’, ‘International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences’, Vol – 4, 505 – 518 (2009).
- G. Kalpana and S. Muralisankar, ‘Semicompatibility and Fixed Point Theorems in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Metric Spaces’, ‘JP Journal of Fixed Point Theory & Applications’, Vol – 3, 167-186 (2008).
- G. Kalpana and S. Muralisankar, ’A fixed point theorem for R-weakly commuting mapping in fuzzy metric space satisfying a general contractive condition of integral type’, Mathematics, Computing and Modeling, Allied Publishers, 66-73 (2007).