Dr. M. Shanmugapriya
Dr. M. Shanmugapriya M.Sc., Ph.D
Dr. M.Shanmugapriya, Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics has 4 years of teaching and 9 years of research experience in the field of Fluid Mechanics.
She received her B.Sc (Maths) degree first class from Gandhigram Deemed University, M.Sc. Mathematics from M. K. University and Ph.D from Anna university, Chennai.
She has published over 7 research publications in refereed international journals. She is a recognized supervisor of Anna University on “Fluid Mechanics” . Her current research work includes MHD flow and porous medium. Further, the problems can also be extended to analyze the effects of chemical reaction, diffusion, mass transfer.
List of Publications:
- Shanmugapriya M, “Mathematical Modelling of Free and Forced Convection with uniform suction and injection” International Review of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol6, no1, pp 125-139,2010.
- Shanmugapriya M, “Mhd Mixed Convection of a Viscous Dissipation Fluid about a Vertical Flat Plate with Uniform Suction and Injection” Advances and Applications in Fluid Mechanics, vol. 8, no.1,2010, pp 55-73.
- Shanmugapriya M. and Chandrasekar M. (2008) ‘Analytic Solution of Free and Forced Convection with Suction and Injection over a Non-isothermal Wedge’, Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, Vol. 31, pp. 11-24.
- Shanmugapriya M. and Chandrasekar M. (2008) ‘Thermal Modeling of Free Convection and Boundary Layer Control’, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, Vol.2, pp.115-131.
- Shanmugapriya M. Chandrasekar M. (2007) ‘Thermal Analysis of viscous Dissipation Effects in Free Convection with Uniform Suction and Injection’, JP Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol.1, pp.165-186.
- Shanmugapriya M. and Chandrasekar M. (2007) ‘Thermal Analysis of viscous Dissipation Effects in Free and Forced Convection over a Non-isothermal Vertical Plate with Suction and Injection’, International Review of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.3, pp.283-294.