Dr. R. SUNDARESWARAN
Dr. R. SUNDARESWARAN M.Sc, M.Phil., Ph.D
Dr. R. Sundareswaran, is working as an Assistant Professor, in the Department of Mathematics. He received the Bachelors degree in Mathematics from Thaigarajar College of Arts and Sceince, affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. He did M.Sc. (Mathematics) and M.Phil (Mathematics) in Saraswathi Narayanan College affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. He has more than 11 years of teaching experience and 5 years’ experience as a full time research fellow. He worked as a Senior Research fellow in the “National Center for Advanced Research in Discrete Mathematics (n-CARDMATH)”, sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi
His area of specialization is Vulnerability parameters in Graphs. He did his Ph.D as part of a three year research project entitled “Domination Integrity in Graphs” funded by Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. He has published more than 10 research papers in refereed international journals. He is a reviewer for American Mathematical Reviews and also a referee of WSEAS journals , TWMS.
Combinatorics, Discrete Mathematics.
List of Publications:
1. R. Sundareswaran , C. V. R. Harinarayanan, C. Y. Ponnappan, S. P. Subbiah, and V. Swaminathan, Just Excellence And Very Excellence In Graphs With Respect To Strong Domination, TAMKANG JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICS Volume 38, Number 2, 167-175, Summer 2007.
2. R. Sundareswaran and V. Swaminathan, Domination Integrity in Graphs, Proceedings of International Conference on Mathematical and Experimental Physics, Prague, 3-8 August 2009, pp. 46-57.
3. R Sundareswaran, V Swaminathan, N. Venkataraman, A Note on Incidence graphs , Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics ,Volume 33, 1 April 2009, Pages 87–93.
4. R Sundareswaran, V Swaminathan S. Gomathi , (m, e)-domination in Semigraphs, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, Volume 33, 1 April 2009, Pages 75–80.
5. R. Sundareswaran and V. Swaminathan, “Domination Integrity of Middle Graphs,” In: T. Chelvam, S. Somasundaram and R. Kala, Eds., Algebra, Graph Theory and Their Applications, Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi, 2010, pp. 88-92.
6. R. Sundareswaran and V. Swaminathan , New parameters involving chromatic sum in a graph, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, Volume 33, 1 April 2009, Pages81–86
7. R. Sundareswaran and V. Swaminathan, Equi-Toughness Partitions in graphs, JCMCC, Vol.79, 2011.
8. R.Sundareswarn and V.Swaminathan, Domination Integrity of Powers of Cycles , International Journal of Mathematics Research (IJMR),PP.257-265, Volume 3, Number 3, 2011.
9. R. Sundareswaran and V. Swaminathan, A note on I-sets in graphs, Journal of International Mathematical Virtual Institute, ISSN 1840-4359 ,Vol. 1, 17-36, 2011.
10. R. Sundareswaran and V. Swaminathan, Equi-Integrity Partitions in grahps, Bulletin of International Mathematical Virtual Institute, ISSN 1840-4367 Vol. 2, 2012.
11. R. Sundareswaran and V.Swaminathan, Domination Integrity in Trees, Bulletin of International Mathematical Virtual Institute, ISSN 1840-4367, Vol. 2, 153-161, 2012.
12. R.Sundareswaran, V.Swaminathan, Computational complexity of domination integrity in graphs, twms journal App. Eng. Math. V5., no.2, 2015, pp. 214-218.
13. R.Sundareswaran, V.Swaminathan, Distance Majorization Sets In Graphs, TWMS J. App. Eng. Math. V.5, N.1, 2015, pp. 118-123.
14. R. Sundareswaran, R. Sujatha, M. Saravanan , A Study On Regular Fuzzy Graphs and Integrity of Fuzzy Graphs, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol. 10 No.80 (2015)
15. R. Sundareswaran, R. Sujatha, M. Saravanan , Integrity of Fuzzy graphs, Bulletin Of The Society Of Mathematicians Banja Luka, ISSN 0354-5792 (o), ISSN 1986-521X (p), Vol. 6(2016), 89-96.
Conference/ workshop Organized:
• Workshop on Research Methodology and Latex at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai during April 19-20, 2013. (Convener)
• NBHM Sponsored National Seminar on Recent Developments in Algebraic Graph Theory at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai during July 05-06, 2013. (Convener)(Sponsored by NBHM)
• International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics (ICTCSDM- 2014) at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai during December 08-10, 2014. (Coordinator) (Sponsored by SSN Trust, DST, NBHM, CTS)
Special/Invited Lectures Delivered:
• Delivered a lecture for the topic “Typesetting in Latex” in the Instructional workshop on Latex organized by Maris Stella College, Vijayawada, Nov-19 & 20, 2011.
• Delivered a lecture in “Vulnerability parameters in Graphs” in the ICCM 2013 organized by Department of Mathematics, Loyola College, Chennai during October 3 – 5, 2013.
• Delivered a lecture for the topic ” Applications of Mathematics in Engineering”, Sri Sai Ram Institute of Technology, Chennai on 07.05.2013.