Dr. R. Sujatha
Dr. R. Sujatha M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D
Dr. R. Sujatha, Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics has 20 years of teaching and research experience, including 4 years of research in the field of Algebraic Coding Theory.
She received her B.Sc. degree from Meenakshi College for Women, University of Madras, M.Sc. from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM), M.Phil. from the Ramanujan Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics, University of Madras and Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM).
During her Ph.D. she studied the properties of Maximum Rank Distance Codes and developed Concatenation of codes with Rank Distance metric. She is currently working in Fuzzy Markov Models and Reliability.
She has published over 75 research publications in refereed journals and proceedings. She is a recognized supervisor of Anna University, Chennai and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. She received SSN best researcher award in 2009.
- Applications of Fuzzy Reliability in Web Testing (2006-2009), SSN Trust
- Markov Approach for Reliability Assessment of Safety Critical Software (2013-2014), 5.81 lakhs, Atomic Energy Regulatory Board
- Reliability of Fuzzy Hidden Markov Model and Intutionistic Fuzzy Markov Model (2014-2017),10.15 lakhs, DST-SERB
- A Study on Fuzzy Hidden Markov Chain with States Depending on Observations(2015-2016), 13.91 lakhs, DST-WOS-A
- Erasure Techniques in MRD Codes, W.B. Vasantha Kandasamy, Florentin Smarandache, R. Sujatha, R.S. RajaDurai, Zip Publishing, Ohio USA
- Statistics, Random Processes, Queuing Theory, B. Praba and R. Sujatha, SciTech Pub.
- Statistics for Management, B. Praba and R. Sujatha, SciTech Pub.
Ph.D. Guidance: Completed: 2 ; Ongoing: 7
- Coordinator-NBHM sponsored Advanced Training Camp in Mathematics, December 17 – 31, 2010.
- Coordinator- Two Day Workshop on Recent Research Trends in Mathematics, January 06 – 07, 2010.
- Coordinator -Workshop on Mathematical Approach in Physical Sciences, Feb. 14-15, 2013.
- Coordinator- Anna University sponsored FDP on Discrete Mathematics , June. 16-23, 2014.