Dr. Srinivas Gumparthi
Dr. Srinivas Gumparthi MBA. M.Phil., Ph.D.
Dr. Srinivas Gumparthi, Professor in the MBA Department has 18 years of Teaching and Research experience. He has over 7 years of Industrial and Business experience spanning the functional areas of Finance, Corporate Planning & Projects.
Dr. Srinivas Gumparthi has done his Ph.D in Risk Management, MBA (Finance) from University of Poona, Pune and M.Phil from Alagappa University, Kariakudi.
He joined SoM in 2000 and is currently Professor in MBA Department. His areas of interest are: Financial Management, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, and Corporate Finance and has handled courses in these areas.
- Quality Manager of Quality Management Group (QMG ISO 9001) of SSN Institutions.
- ISO Coordinator of SSN School Of Management.
- Project Coordinator for Management Department of SSN SoM.
- Implemented Quality management procedures in SoM
List of Publications 1. Srinivas Gumparthi and Dr. V.Manickavasagam “Risk Classification Based on Discriminant Analysis for SMEs’ published in International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance (IJTEF) Oct 2010
2. Srinivas Gumparthi and Dr. V.Manickavasagam “Risk Assessment Model for Assessing NBFCs’ (Asset Financing) Customers in International Journal of Trade, Economics, and Finance (IJTEF) August 2010.
3. Srinivas Gumparthi and Dr. V.Manickavasagam “Credit Scoring Model for Auto Ancillary Sector” http://www.ijimt.org/content.htm Volume 1 Number 4 October 2010 Article number 67 and page no 362.
4. Srinivas Gumparthi and Dr. V.Manickavasagam “Risk Management Frame Work for ITES Organizations” at International Conference on Business & Information 2009, BAI 2009 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and July 6th to 8th 2009. By National University of Singapore (NUS) and National University of China Taipei and other reputed universities of Asian Countries. International Journal of Business and Information (IJBI) Oct to Dec 2009 issue. Web site: http://bai2009.org/file/Pages/Accounting.htm
5. Srinivas Gumparthi and Dr. V.Manickavasagam “Credit Rating Model Based on Discriminant Analysis”, at International Conference on Information & Financial Engineering (ICIFE 2009). I EEE & IACS&IT at Singapore, April 17th to 20th 2008. International Journal of Financial Engineering by IACSIT of IEEE April 2009 ISBN: 978-0-7695-3606-4.Web site: http://www.computer.org/portal/web/csdl/doi/10.1109/ICIFE.2009.39.
6. Srinivas Gumparthi and Dr. V.Manickavasagam “Property Valuation for Investment Decision (Special Reference to Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS)) at 2009 International Conference on Financial Theory and Engineering” Dubai, UAE. Organized by IEEE and IACSIT. Web site: http://www.iacsit.org/proceeding/icfte09.toc.pdf.
7.Srinivas Gumparthi and Dr. V.Manickavasagam Gumparthi “Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy of India” at International Conference on Business & Information 2009, BAI 2009 at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, July 6th to 8th 2009. By National University of Singapore (NUS) and National University of China Taipei and other reputed universities of Asian Countries. – Accepted for publication.
8.Presented Paper titled “Management of Urban Issues : Role of Management Institutions” at National Seminar organized by Central University ( University of Hyderabad)in association with Ministry of Urban Development & Ministry of Environment and Forests at University of Hyderabad in Feb 22 – 24 2007.
9. Presented Paper on “Technical Education for Sustainable Social Development” at International Association for the Development of Advances in Technology IADAT-e2006 International Conference on Education Barcelona (SPAIN), July 12-14, 2006
10. Presented paper at International Conference at BAI 2006, Singapore July 2006. Paper is on Exploring Retail Business Opportunities in India.
- Presented Paper titled “Exploring Potentials of Automobile Sector & FDI Opportunities in for Accelerated Economic Growth India” at National Seminar on WTO, India & Emerging Areas of Trade at IIMK, and Calicut in April 2006.
- Published Paper on “Capital Budgeting Decision Issues: Environmental Protection Management System” at National Seminar on Environment and Pollution Issues at GGCIT, Bilaspur.
- “Indian companies: Global financial options” presented paper at BITS, Pilani.
- Authored paper on “Brand positioning – Creating a space in customer mind” published in April-June edition of 8M-JIMS journal.
- Authored paper on “Career Planning Strategies”: Submitted to “Human Values” an IIM-C Journal.
- Presented Paper on “Technical Education for Sustainable Economic Development” at International Conference on Role Higher Educational Institutes in Universalisation of Elementary Education at VJTI, Mumbai 20 – 22 Dec 2007.
- Presented & Published paper on “Environmental Management Issues in Urban Areas” at International Conference on Green Productivity in Small & Medium Enterprises year 2007, Volume 2, under section Environment, Health and Waste Management, organize by Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Gandhigram Institute of Rural Management.
- Contributed a chapter in the form of research paper on Automobile Industry in India. Book titled “WTO India and Emerging Areas of Trade, Challenges and Strategies.” Published by Indian Institute of Management (IIMK).
- Contributed a chapter in the form of research paper. Book titled “Green Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises” Volume II: Environment, Health and Waste Management.
- Workshop on “Developing Awareness among Management & Technical Education Faculty Members on Environmental and Pollution Issues” sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Workshop on “Entrepreneurship Development for Engineers” in Association with Anna Institute of Management & SISI.
- National Workshop on “Aviation & Aerospace Management” sponsored by DGCA & Association of Commercial Flights Operators.
- Workshop on “Entrepreneurship Development for Management” sponsored by EDII (Ahmadabad).
EEDC program at ISB – Wadwani Foundation Workshop on “Mergers, Acquisitions & Corporate Restructuring” by IIM – Kolkata. Workshop on “New Product Development” by IIM- Bangalore. Workshop on “Strategic Management & Foreign Trade” by IIFT-New Delhi. Workshop on “Strategic Foundation” at XLRI, Jamshedpur. AICTE Sponsored FDP on “Contemporary Topics in Finance” by IIM-Kozhikode. Workshop on “Case Methodology for Management Faculty” by IIM-Kozhikode. Workshop on “Research Methodology” by Janson Business School Workshop on “Sensitizing Management Faculty on Environmental Issues” organized by IIM, Bangalore In association with Ministry of Environment & Forest Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology for Management”, organized by Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T), Madras Faculty Development Program on “Current Management Concepts and Applications in Practices”, organized by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T), Madras Faculty Development Program on “Current Management Concepts and Applications in Financial Management & ABC costing”, organized by Department of Management Studies Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T), Madras. “Curriculum Workshop on Industrial Policy and Development in India: Recent Issues” conducted by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore International Workshop on “Asia: Awakening calls for Financial Restructuring”. sponsored by Asian Development Bank in association with EXIM Bank of India in Bangalore in Sept 1998 FDP For Management Faculty in Pondicherry University (Sponsored by AICTE New Delhi) May- June 1996 Trainers Development and Training in Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Bangalore (sponsored by IDBI, SIDBI) in May1995.
Executive Development Program in Centre for Road Transportation and Research, Pune in June 1990