Dr K. K. Nagarajan
Dr. K. K. Nagarajan, B.E., M.E., Ph.D.,
Dr. K.K. Nagarajan, Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has 15 years of teaching and research experience and 2 years of industrial experience. He received his B.E (EEE) degree from Madurai Kamaraj University, M.E. (Electronics) from Madras Institute of Technology (MIT), Chennai and Ph.D from Anna University. During his Ph.D, he has worked on DST funded project in the area of Process variation in FinFETs, under the guidance of Dr.R.Srinivsan, Professor, IT Dept, SSNCE. Prior to joining SSN, he was a member of the Electrical Engineering faculty at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam for two and half years. He has been with SSN since September 2004.
Nagarajan has guided students in developing and maintaining the Academic Feedback System which is currently used by the institution for collecting feedback from students. He is also involved in the e-learning initiatives of the college and has developed MCA and MBA departments’ intranet portal GARC and is currently maintaining them.
- Co-Investigator of the DRDO funded project entitled “Study of soft errors in SRAMs” under extramural research grant scheme (2012-2015) for a grant of Rs.30.6 lakhs.
- Principal Investigator for the project entitled “Ergonomics through Image Processing” worth Rs.0.60 Lakhs funded by SSN Trust (2014 – 2016).
Conferences and FDPs Organized:
- Co-ordinator for the National Conference on Recent trends in Network Security (NCRTNS14) organized during June 25, 2014.
- Organizing Committee Member for the AICTE sponsored national conference NCRTCA-13 organized during July 26, 2013.
- Co-ordinator for the FDP on “Introduction to TCAD and its Applications” during August 17-18, 2012.
- Co-Coordinator for two days workshop on “Cadence Tools” during Oct. 16-17, 2015
Nagarajan has been associated with the following industrial collaborations undertaken by SSN Institutions. This includes
- Off campus training of Entry Level Training recruits (ELT) of Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) Ltd and HCL technologies Ltd.
- Development of training material i.e Learning Assets Development Project for CTS
- Curriculum Development and delivery for “Mobile Computing” to Chennai Business School (CBS)
- BEST TEACHER AWARD (2011-12) (2010-11) and (2008-09)
- BEST PAPER AWARD (IWNANO -Dec 2011), (ICVCI – April 2011) and (EMCON 2009)