Ms. K.Madheswari, Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering has 4 years of teaching experience. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering (First Class with Distinction) from Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. M.E. Software Engineering (First class with Distinction) from Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore. She is a life member of ISTE. She has done SCJA (Sun certified Java Associate) certification in Java. Her area of interest is on image processing, Optimization techniques, Software Engineering, Software Testing and Wireless Networks.
She has published 2 papers in Journals, 4 papers in International conferences.
- Madheswari K., Venkateswaran N. and Ganeshkumar N., “Entropy Optimized Contrast Enhancement for Gray Scale Images”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 10(55), 2015, pp. 1590-1595, ISSN:0973-4562.
- Parameswaran T., Palanisamy C. and Madheswari K.,”Topology Management based energy Balancing Model for IPS in MANET using MEC Clustering Algorithm”, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vo,.48(15), June 2012. ISSN: 0975-887
- Parameswaran T., Palanisamy C. and Madheswari K,” Energy Balancing Model for Intrusion Detection Systems in MANET using Secure Leader Election Model “, ICCCSP 2011, SSM college of Engineering, Namakkal.
- Madheswari K, Parameswaran T “Energy Balancing Model for Intrusion Detection Systems in MANET “, ncvit2012, KSR Engineering College.
- Madheswari K., Venkateswaran N. and Ganeshkumar N., “Entropy Optimized Contrast Enhancement for Gray Scale Images”, Proceedings of international conference on advances in applied engineering and technology-2015, May-14-16,2015.
- Madheswari K and Venkateswaran N, “Swarm Intelligence based Optimization in Thermal Image Fusion using Dual Tree Discrete Wavelet Transform”, The First QIRT-ASIA conference on Quantiative InfraRed Thermography, July 6-10, MamallaPuram.