Dr. J. Suresh
Dr.J. Suresh B.E.(C.S.E.), M.E. (S.E.), Ph.D
URL : www.drjs.in
Dr. Suresh Jaganathan, Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering has more than 20 years of teaching experience. He received his PhD in Computer Science from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, M.E. Software Engineering from Anna University and B.E Computer Science & Engineering, from Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi, Madurai Kamarajar University, Madurai.
He has more than 25 publications in International Journals and Conferences of which four are Refereed SCI Indexed journals. Apart from this, to his credit he filed 4 Patents and written a book on “Cloud Computing: A Practical Approach for Learning and Implementation”, published by Pearson Publications. He is reviewer for refereed Elsevier Journal of Network and Computer Applications. His areas of interest are Distributed Computing, Multimedia Streaming, Big Data Analytics & Machine learning.
Scopus : Author ID: 37050720900 (free preview)
DBLP : Suresh Jaganathan
Google Citation indices [Since 2010]
Citations 13 13
h-index 2 2
i10-index 0 0
A few of the most cited publications are listed below:
- Suresh Jaganathan, Venkatavara Prasad D, Sathya Madhusudanan (2015), “uCLUST – A New Algorithm for Clustering Unstructured Data”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 10, NO. 5, pp: 2108-2116, ISSN 1819-6608.(IF 0.24, SJR 0.13, Annexure-II).
- Suresh Jaganathan, Dhivya Veerappan (2015), “CIADS: A Framework for Secured Storage of Patients Medical Data in Cloud”, WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications, ISSN / E-ISSN: 1790-0832 / 2224-3402, Volume 12, pp. 22-35 (IF 0.248, SJR 0.151, Annexure-II).
- Suresh Jaganathan, Srinivasan A & Damodaram A (2014), “Optimized Grid Based e-Learning Framework”, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 8(22), pp:2290-2299, ISSN:2040-7459 (IF 0.28, SJR 0.16, Annexure-II).
- Suresh Jaganathan, Srinivasan Arulanadam, Damodaram Avula (2012), “An Efficient Transport Protocol for delivery of Multimedia Content in Wireless Grids” International Journal on Computer Engineering and Intelligent Systems, 3(5), pp:26-44, ISSN 2222-1719.
- Suresh Jaganathan, Srinivasan Arulanandam, Damodaram A (2012) , “P2P and grid computing: opportunity for building next generation wireless multimedia digital library”, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking [Springer], doi:10.1186/1687-1499-2012-165, Cited by 2 (IF: 0.80, SJR:0.3, Annexure I).
- Suresh Jaganathan, Arun Fera M (2012), “An Integrated Algorithm Supporting Confidentiality and Integrity for Secured Access and Storage of DICOM Images”, International Journal of Biometrics and Bioinformatics (IJBB), 6(2), pp:47-57, ISSN:1985-2347
- Suresh Jaganathan, Srinivasan A, A Damodaram (2011), “A Study of Protocols for Grid Computing Environment”, International Journal of Computer Science and Security (IJCSS), 5(2), Pages: 244 – 276 May / June 2011, ISSN (Online):1985-1553, Cited by 2
- Suresh Jaganathan, Geetha Manjusha M B (2011), “dFuse: An Optimized Compression Algorithm for DICOM-Format Image Archive”, International Journal of Biometrics and Bioinformatics (IJBB), 5(2),PP: 43-52, May / June 2011, ISSN (Online):1985-2347, Cited by 2
- Suresh Jaganathan, Jeevan Eranti (2011), “High Quality of Service on Video Streaming in P2P Networks Using FST-MDC”, The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) Vol.3, No.2, pp: 33-43, doi: 10.5121/ijma.2011.3203, May 2011.
- Suresh Jaganathan, Saranu K.A (2014), “Intensified Scheduling Algorithm for Virtual Machine Tasks in Cloud Computing”, Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Algorithms in Engineering Systems, Springer Series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol:325, pp:283-290, ISBN:978-81-322-2134-0, doi:10.1007/978-81-322-2135-7_31
- Suresh Jaganathan, Priya Stephen (2014), “Linear regression for pattern recognition”, In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Green Computing Communication and Electrical Engineering (ICGCCEE), March, 2014, pp:1-6, doi:10.1109/ICGCCEE.2014.6921393.
- Suresh Jaganathan, Veeramani, K (2014), “Intensified regularized discriminant analysis technique”, In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE), May, 2014, pp:1-6, doi:10.1109/ICRAIE.2014.6909114.
- Suresh Jaganathan, Sujitha S (2013), “Aggrandizing Hadoop in terms of node Heterogeneity & Data Locality,” Smart Structures and Systems (ICSSS), 2013 IEEE International Conference on , pp.145,151, 28-29 March 2013, doi: 10.1109/ICSSS.2013.6623017
- Suresh Jaganathan, Hema S (2013) ,”Improvisioning Hadoop in Globus Toolkit,” Circuits, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT), 2013 International Conference on, pp.1082-1088, 20-21 March 2013, doi: 10.1109/ICCPCT.2013.6528902
- Suresh Jaganathan, Dhivya V (2013), “CIADS: A Secured Datastore in The Cloud”, IEEE International Conference on Research and Development Prospects on Engineering and Technology (ICRDPET 2013), Vol.5, ISBN: 978-1-4673, March 29-30, pp.32-38, 2013, Cited by 1.
- Suresh Jaganathan , Arun Fera M, (2012), “A Twofold security for storage and access of DICOM format image archives”, International conference on Innovative Computing and Information Processing, ISBN: 978-81-8424-758-9, .
- Suresh Jaganathan, Arun Fera M (2012) “Securing DICOM Format Image Archives Using Improved Chaotic CAT MAP Method”, The Second International Conference on Advances in Computing and Information Technology (ACITY 2012), Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol:117, pp 319-328, doi:10.1007/978-3-642-31552-7_34, Cited by 1
- Suresh Jaganathan, Durgalakshmi R (2012), “Design of Testbed for Interoperability and Benchmarking for Various Research Problems in Different Linux OS Flavours”, Proceedings of First International Conference on ICCCA’12, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul, February 22-24, pp.158-165
- Suresh J, Geetha Manjusha, Srinivasan A (2011), “gBeL: An Efficient framework for e-Learning using Grid Technology”, Second International Conference on Advances in Communication, Network, and Computing [CNC2011], Feb 23-24, 2011, Bangalore, India, Cited by 3.
- Suresh J, JeevanEranti, Srinivasan A (2011), “Efficient Video Streaming in Wireless P2P network using HIS-MDC Technique”, Second International Conference on Recent Trends in Information, Telecommunication and Computing, [ITC 2011], Mar 10-11, 2011, Bangalore, India, Cited by 3
- Suresh J, Srinivasan.A, A Damodaram (2010), “Performance analysis of various High speed Data transfer protocols for Streaming Data in Long Fat Networks”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Information, Telecommunication and Computing – ITC 2010, March 12-13, 2010, Kochi, India, Cited by 4
- Suresh J, Srinivasan A, A Damodaram (2006), “Performance Evaluation of Three Routing Protocols for Real Time Traffic Support in Mobile Ad hoc Networks”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile, Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing, ObCom ‘06, at Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, INDIA, December 2006.
- Suresh J, Srinivasan A (2006), “GLASS: A Grid Enabled Library Access and Storage System”, Proceedings of 38th International Conference on the Interface of statistics, computing and applications-INTERFACE-2006, Pasadena, California, USA, May 2006, Cited by 3.
- Suresh J, Kavishankar L (2009), “Secured Resource Sharing in P2P Networks using JXTA Technology”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Advances in Computer Vision and Information Technology, GCT, Coimbatore, March 2009.
- Suresh J, Rajeswari M (2009), “WebBook: A XML based document Retrieval System supporting Multimedia Web Service for Digital Library”, Proceedings of National Conference on Recent Advances in Computer Vision and Information Technology, GCT, Coimbatore, March 2009.
- Suresh J, Prakash R (2008), “Accessing Multimedia Files using Multi-Source approach in P2P Wireless Networks”, Proceedings of First National Conference on Networks, Image and Security, Noorul Islam College of Engineering, March 2008.
- Suresh J, Varshini B.V (2007), “Prediction of MPEG coded video source traffic using Recurrent Neural Networks”, Proceedings of the National Conference on Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering, SRM University, February 2007.
J Suresh along with A Srinivasan, a Book titled, “Cloud Computing: A Practical Approach for Learning and Implementation“, is published by Pearson Education India, ISBN: 9788131776513, Pages: 440, Imprint: Pearson Education.
Patent has been filed by J Suresh & A Srinivasan, titled “SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR OPTIMIZED VIDEO COMPRESSION”, Date of Filing: 09/03/2012, Application No: 889/CHE/2012, Published on 13/09/2013. Status: Application Awaiting Examination
Patent has been filed by J Suresh & Karthika Veeramani, titled “A SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR FACE RECOGNITION USING REGULARIZED DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS”, Date of Filing: 13/03/2014, Application No: 1322/CHE/2014. Status: Filed Complete Specification.