Mr. V. Balasubramanian
Mr. V. Balasubramanian B.E., M.E.,
Mr. V. Balasubramanian is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and has 17 years of teaching and research experience.
He received his BE in Electronics and Communication from University of Madras, in the year 1997 and M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai, in the year 2002.
He has published many papers in National, International Conferences and Journals. He has authored five books: Theory of Computation, Computer Networks, Computer Architecture, Design and Analysis of Algorithms and Artificial Intelligence.
He is a member of IEEE, ACM and also a Life member of CSI and ISTE.
- V. Balasubramanian and T Mala, “A review on various data security issues in cloud computing environment and its solutions”, in ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Volume 10, pp 883-889, Feb 2015.
- V. Balasubramanian and ThanasekkaranSharavanan, “A Dynamic Threshold Proxy DigitalSignature Scheme by using RSA Cryptography for Multimedia Authentication”, in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) Volume 20, April 2011.
- V.Balasubramanian ,S.Ashokkumar, K.Karuppasamy and Balaji Srinivasan “Parallel Key Encryption For CBC And Interleaved CBC”, in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) Volume 2, May 2010.
- V.Balasubramanian, Dr.P.SeethaLakshmi and P.JayaPrakash “An Integrated Cross Layer Design for Enhanced QOS in Mobile Adhoc Networks”, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless Networks, ICWN 2005 , Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, June 27-30, 2005. Vol 1, Page 155-160.
- V.Balasubramanian and S.Satish Raja “Design and Simulation of Efficient MAC Protocol for 3G Mobile Networks”, in Proceedings of the Second National Conference in Electronic Communications ADELCO 2005. Volume 1, Page 130-137.
- V.Balasubramanian, Dr.P.SeethaLakshmi and B.Loganayaki “Congestion Avoidance of Multimedia Streaming”, in Proceedings of the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Communication Networks and Internet Applications” 6-7 January 2005 at Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur, Vol 1, page 85-89
- V.Balasubramanian,Dr.P.SeethaLakshmi and S.Anitha “Multi-path On-Demand Routing Based Reliable Information Forwarding in Wireless Sensor Networks”, in Proceeding of the National Conference on Current Trends in Computer Technology” 10-11 February 2006 at SRM University, Vol 1, page 6-10.
- V.Balasubramanian and C.Gomathi “ECC Based Threshold Cryptography for MANET”, in Proceeding of the National Conference on Current Trends in Computer Technology” 10-11 February 2006 at SRM University, Vol 1, page 17-21.
- V.Balasubramanian and B.RamyaLakshmi “Detection of Routing Misbehavior and Secure Transmission of Data in MANETs”, in proceeding of the National Conference on Trends in Computing Technologies NCTCT 08, March 5, 2008 at MeenakshiSundararajan Engineering College, Vol 1, page 63-69.
- V.Balasubramanian and Priyanka Kennedy “A Verifiable Extended Visual Cryptography Scheme”, in Proceeding of the National Conference on Advanced Pattern Mining and Multimedia Computing APMMC 2010, 25-26 February 2010 at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli, Vol 1, page 339-342.
- Member, of the Cognizant Technology Solutions Ltd.-VSAT Team in delivering technical training to their fresh recruits.
- Trainer for off-Campus Training Program for Cognizant Technology Solutions Entry Level Recruits for the module Computer Architecture and Operating Systems.
- Associated as Team member for the development of training material Learning Assets Development for Cognizant Technology Solutions Entry Level Recruits for the module Fundamentals of Computing Technology.
- Associated with creation of CBT material for Cognizant Technology Solutions Entry Level Recruits for the module Fundamentals of Computing Technology.
- Coordinator for the Faculty Development programme Funded by ACM Education Committeeon “Design and Analysis of Algorithms” from 25th Jan’2016 to 29th Jan’2016 (the others coordinators are Dr.ChitraBabu&Dr. R.S. Milton).
- Coordinator for the Faculty Development programme approved by Anna University on “Design and Analysis of Algorithms CS6402” from 11th December’2014 to 18th December’2014 (the others coordinator is Dr.ChitraBabu). The FDP was supported by Microsoft Research India.
- Coordinator for the Faculty Development programme Funded by Anna University on “Computer Organization and Architecture (CS2253)” from 11th December’2013 to 18th December’2013 (the others coordinators are Dr.D.V.V.Prasad, J. Suresh, K,R. SarathChandran).
- Coordinator for the Four-day workshop on “Industrial Oriental Training camp on GNU/Linux ” conducted jointly by the Free Software Foundation, Tamilnadu and SSNCE on 19,20,26,27 July 2008.
- Coordinator for a one-day workshop on “Embedded GNU/Linux and Alliance VLSI CAD” on September 2, 2006.
- Coordinator for the Faculty Development programme Funded by Anna University on “Computer Architecture” from 12th Nov’2005 to 18th Nov’2005 (the others coordinators are Dr.A.Srinivasan&D.V.V.Prasad).
Google scholar citation link: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=xWr2S0UAAAAJ&hl=en