Dr. R.Deepalakshmi B.E., M.E., Ph.D
She completed her Ph.D in the area of polymeric insulating materials (Anna University) on June 2015. She had completed her B.E (EEE), M.E( Power Electronics and Drives) in Shanmugha College of Engineering (Bharathidasan University) during June 2000 and November 2001 respectively.
She joined SSN college of Engineering in June 2005. In SSN she has a teaching experience of nearly 10 years and 9 months. She has overall teaching experience of 14 years and 5 months. She has attended 17 faculty development programmes and workshops. She has 8 journal publications and 5 conference publications in her credit.
She has been recognized as Supervisor under the Faculty of Electrical Engineering by Centre For Research, Anna University on December 2015.
Areas of interest: Insulating materials, Radiation effects, High voltage engg, Power electronics and drives.
Book Chapter contribution:
Dr.R.Deepalaxmi, Dr.V.Rajini and Dr.C.Vaithilingam contributed a chapter entitled “Electron Beam Irradiation Effects on Dielectric Parameters of SiR-EPDM Blends ” in the book under the working title ” Radiation Effects in Materials”, InTech – open science, open minds, Croatia, Europe, ISBN 978-953-51-4718-3. (The chapter contribution has been accepted for publication) on February 2016.
- R.Deepalaxmi, J.Praveen, A.Prasith and I.Prithieve, “Design of a Pulse Forming Network toLaunch an Object Using Rail-gun”, International Journal of Advanced Scientific Engineering and Technological Research (ISSN 2249 9954), Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 14-24, (Anna University Annexure-II) June 2012.
- R.Deepalaxmi,M. Balaji and V.Rajini, “Identification of Optimal Polymeric Blend (SR-EPDM)using Soft Computing Optimization Techniques-PSO and GA”, ARPN Journal of Engineeringand Applied Sciences, (ISSN 1819-6608), Vol. 7, No. 9, pp.1119-1127, September 2012, Impact factor : 0.2.
- R. Deepalaxmi, M. Balaji and V. Rajini, “Particle Swarm Optimization Based Selection of Optimal Polymeric Blend”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (ISSN 1070-9878), Vol. 20. No. 3, pp. 922-931, June 2013. .(DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2013.6518961), Thomson Reuters Impact factor : 1.28, (Anna University Annexure-I, S.NO-3439) Citations:2
- R. Deepalaxmi and V.Rajini “Property Enhancement of SiR-EPDM Blend Using Electron Beam Irradiation”, Journal of Electrical Eng. & Technology (ISSN 1975 0102), Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 984-990, May 2014,(DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2014.9.3.984), Impact factor :0.528 (Anna University Annexure-I, S.No-4527 ;ISSN- 1975 0102)
- R. Deepalaxmi and V.Rajini “Performance Evaluation of Gamma Irradiated SiR-EPDM Blends” International Journal of Nuclear Engineering and design (ELSEVIER) (ISSN 0029 5493), Vol. 273, No. 1, pp. 602-614, May 2014, ,(DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nucengdes.2014.03.037)Thomson Reuters Impact factor : 0.952, Scopus indexed , (Anna University Annexure-I, S.No-6385 ;ISSN -0029 5493)
- R.Deepalaxmi and V.Rajini, “Gamma and electron beam irradiation effects on SiR-EPDM blends”,Journal of radiation Research and Applied Sciences(ELSEVIER) (ISSN 1687 8507), Vol.7, No. 3,pp.363-370, July 2014, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j/jrras.2014.05.005).
- R.Deepalaxmi and V.Rajini, “Performance Evaluation of Electron Beam Irradiated SIR-EPDM Blends”, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation (ISSN 1070 9878),Vol.22, No.6, pp.3366-3375, Dec 2015, (DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2014.004615), (Anna University Annexure-I, S.No-3439) Thomson Reuters Impact factor : 1.278.
- R.Deepalaxmi , Desigan.V, Dineshkumar.S, Ishwarya.V and Jayabjharathi.K (Passed out BE/EEE students) published a paper titled “Performance Analysis of Resonant Converter Using LLC Topologies” in International Journal For Science And Advance Research In Technology (IJSART) Volume 1,Issue 12, PP. 232-238, December 2015. ISSN [ONLINE] : 2395-1052
1. Deepalaxmi.R , “Estimation of Reactive Power Compensation To Enhance Loadability Limit Using Artificial Neural Networks” INCRUIS2K8, Jan 2008,79-83.
2. Deepalaxmi.R , “Fuzzy Logic based Reactive Power Compensation to Enhance Voltage Stability Limit” , POWERCOIN’08,March 2008, 57
3. Deepalaxmi.R and Rajini.V, “Study and Characterization of Composite Insulation Cables”, Second International Conference on ‘Materials for the Future’ organized by the Government Engineering College, Thrissur, Feb (23-25), 2011, 103-104.
4. Deepalaxmi.R, Balaji.M and Rajini.V, “Identification of Optimal Polymeric Blend for Cables using Particle Swarm Optimization Method” has been presented at International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis (CMD) 2012 which was held at Bali, Indonesia on September 23-27, 2012. Also the paper has been published in the Proceedings of 2012 IEEE International Conference on“Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis”(ISBN-978-1-4673-1020-8) .
5. Deepalaxmi.R and Rajini.V “Property Modification of SiR-EPDM Blends by Electron Beam Irradiation” has been presented at International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis (CMD) 2012 which was held at Bali, Indonesia on September 23-27, 2012. Also the paper has been published in the Proceedings of 2012 IEEE International Conference on “Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis” (ISBN-978-1-4673-1020-8).