Dr.U.Sajith Ali B.E.,M.E. Ph.D
Dr. U.Shajith Ali, Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has 13 years of teaching experience.
He received his B.E (EEE) degree first class with distinction (University Gold Medal) from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and M.E. Power Electronics and Drives first class with distinction from College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University. He obtained his Ph.D. from Anna University Chennai in the field of electrical engineering.
He was selected as a Teaching Fellow by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi through Early Faculty Induction Program during his B.E.
He has published 16 research publications in refereed international journals and over 20 papers in proceedings of international and national conferences. His current research interests are power electronic converters, inverters and photovoltaic power generation systems.
He is the member of the review panel for the following International Journals
- IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics
- IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy
- IET Renewable Power Generation
Publication in International Journals
- U. Shajith Ali, “Bi-Directional Z-Source Inverter for Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage Systems”, August 2015, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol.787, pp. 823-827. [Scopus Indexed]
- U. Shajith Ali, ” A Modified Maximum Power Point Tracking Control for Bi-Directional Z-Source DC-DC Converter Based Solar Electric Vehicle”, August 2015, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol.787, pp. 828-832. [Scopus Indexed]
- U.Shajith Ali, “Fuzzy Logic Control of Quasi Z-Source Multilevel Inverter for Photovoltaic Applications”, 2015, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, Vol.9, No.16, pp. 8-14. [Scopus Indexed]
- U.Shajith Ali, “Z-Source DC-DC Converter with Improved Perturbation and Observation Algorithm for Photovoltaic Systems”, 2015, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 1341-1345. [Scopus Indexed]
- B.Ramasudha, U.Shajith Ali, “Bidirectional Quasi Z-Source Converter Based Flywheel Energy Storage System”, 2015, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 1351-1355. [Scopus Indexed]
- T.P. Rajalakshmi, U.Shajith Ali, “Isolated Quasi Z-Source DC-DC Converter for Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage System”, 2015, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 1456-1459. [Scopus Indexed]
- U.Shajith Ali and V.Kamaraj, “Modified incremental conductance algorithm for Z-source inverter based photovoltaic power conditioning systems”, September 2013, Journal of Electrical Systems, Vol.9, No.3, pp.279-289. [Scopus Indexed]
- S.Malathy and U.Shajith Ali, “Performance Analysis of Multi-Carrier PWM Based Cascaded Multilevel Inverter”, March-April 2012, Global Journal of Pure & Applied Science and Technology, Vol.2, No.2, pp.32-40. [ISSN: 2249-7188]
- U.Shajith Ali and V.Kamaraj, “Z-Source Inverter with a New Space Vector PWM Algorithm for High Voltage Gain”, June 2011, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol.6, No.6, pp.9-13. [Scopus Indexed]
- U.Shajith Ali and V.Kamaraj, “A Novel Modified Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation Technique for High Performance Z-Source Inverter”, April 2011, International Review of Electrical Engineering, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 618-623[Scopus Indexed]
- U.Shajith Ali and V.Kamaraj, “Double Carrier Pulse Width Modulation Control of Z-Source Inverter”, January 2011, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.49 No.2 (2011), pp.168-176. [Scopus Indexed]
- U.Shajith Ali and V.Kamaraj, “Sine Carrier for Fundamental Fortification in Three Phase Z-Source PWM Inverters”, January 2010, International Journal of Modern Applied Science, Vol.4. No.1, pp. 73- 81. [Scopus Indexed]