Mr.N.Prabagarane M. Tech (Ph.D)
Prabagarane Nagaradjane received the B.E. degree in ECE from Madras University, Chennai, India, in 1999, and the M.Tech degree in ECE from Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India in 2003. He currently holds an academic post as Assistant Professor in the department of ECE, SSN Institutions. From June 1999 to May 2001, he was a Product evaluation engineer with the HCL Info systems.
His research interests include signal processing for wireless and broadband communications, MIMO system architecture, iterative receiver algorithm and transmitter preprocessing.
* Detailed Publications – Details
* Selected Publications - Details
1. NithyaVaniAnichetty, PrabagaraneNagaradjane, Selvam PD , “Performance of Relay-aided Downlink DS-CDMA using Preprocessing based on Feedback Information, ” Elsevier- Journal on Computers and Electrical engineering, Volume 40(4), Pages 1306-1315, May 2014.
2. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, ShriramSwaminathan, Suraj Krishnan, “Performance of SDMA System using Pre-processing based on Vector Quantized Channel Spatial Information Feedback,” Elsevier- Journal on Computers and Electrical engineering, Volume 40(4), Pages 1316-1326, May 2014. doi:10.1016/j.compeleceng.2014.01.002,Cited by 1
3. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, SriramRavichandran, NithinSrinivasan, ShruthiRavichandran, “Coperative Communications aided MC-CDMA Downlink Transmission with Transmitter Preprocessing-Performance Results,” Special Issue-Cooperative Wireless and Mobile Communications, IET Communications, Volume 7(17), Pages 1915 – 1924, Nov 2013 .doi:10.1049/iet-com.2013.0009Cited by 2
4. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, SabarishKarthik, PrasaanthMuralitharan, YuvikaAshwinaRajan, “Performance of Multi-User Transmitter Preprocessing Assisted MIMO System over Correlated Frequency-Selective Channels,” Elsevier- Physical Communications, Volume 7, Pages 61–72, June 2013. doi:10.1016/j.phycom.2012.06.001,Cited by 7
5. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, PrasaanthMuralitharan , SabarishKarthik, YuvikaAshwinaRajan, ShriramSwaminathan , “MUTP Assisted Uplink Multi-Cell MIMO System with Base Station Cooperation over Frequency-Selective Channels,”Elsevier- Journal on Computers and Electrical engineering, Volume 39 (3), Pages1016-1025,April 2013.doi:10.1016/j.compeleceng.2012.11.018.
6. ShruthiRavichandran, PrabagaraneNagaradjane, Selvam PD, SriramRavichandran, NithinSrinivasan, “Transmitter Preprocessing Aided Cooperative Relaying with Fixed Infrastructure Relays,”Elsevier- Journal on Computers and Electrical engineering, Volume 39(3), Pages996-1005,April 2013.doi:10.1016/j.compeleceng.2012.11.007Cited by 4
7. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, SabarishKarthik, PrasaanthMuralitharan, YuvikaAshwinaRajan, “Performance of MUTP -aided MIMO systems over correlated frequency-selective wireless communication channels: a multi-cell perspective,” EurasipJournal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2012. doi:10.1186/1687-1499-2012-194, Cited by 3
8. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, ArvindSaiSarathiVasan, Lakshmi Krishnan, “Performance Analysis of MIMO assisted Multi User MC DS/CDMA with MMSE User-Ordered SIC Technique Performance Results,” Elsevier – Journal on Computers and Electrical engineering, Volume 38 (1), Feb 2012. doi:10.1016/j.compeleceng.2011.10.017Cited by 7
9. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, Sai N. Chandrasekaran, KuttathattiSrinivasanVishvaksenan , “MIMO Multi Carrier Interleave Division Multiple Access System with Multiuser Detection: Performance Results, ” Int’l J. of Communications, Network and System Sciences,Vol.3 No.4, April 2010, doi: 10.4236/ijcns.2010.34053, 1,680 Downloads 5,505 Views, Cited by 1
10. PrabagaraneNagaradjane, ArvindSaiSarathiVasan, Lakshmi Krishnan, AnandVenkataswamy, “Adaptive Co-Channel Interference Suppression Technique for Multi-User MIMO MC DS/CDMA Systems , ” Int’l J. of Communications, Network and System Sciences,Vol.2 No.9, Dec 2009, doi: 10.4236/ijcns.2009.29095, 1,609 Downloads 5,260 Views.
11. Prabagarane N, and Tamilarasi M, “Performance of uplink feedback MIMO system using joint transmitter receiver and polarization multiplexing,” Elsevier Computers and Electrical Engineering, vol 53, pp. 394-408, Jul. 2016.
12. Prabagarane N and Tamilarasi M, “Performance of cooperative multi-cell downlink communication aided by polarization-multiplexing under limited feedback constraints,” IEEE Access-SPECIAL SECTION ON GREEN COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING FOR 5G WIRELESS, vol 4, pp. 3479-88, Jun. 2016.
13. Prabagarane N, and Tamilarasi M,”Multi-user performance of relay-aided MC-CDMA downlink system employing transmitter preprocessing based on feedback of vector quantized CSI,” Wireless Personal Commun., vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 741-763, Dec. 2015.
14. Prabagarane N, and Tamilarasi M, “Performance of feedback multiple-inputmultiple-output system aided by polarisation multiplexing and pre-processing,” IET Commun., vol. 9, no. 16, pp. 1988-1998, Nov. 2015.
15. Prabagarane N, and Tamilarasi M, “Performance of relay-aided multi-carrier-CDMA using preprocessing based on quantized feedback,” Elsevier Computers and Electrical Engineering, vol 48, pp. 187-202, Nov. 2015.