K. Muthumeenakshi B.E., M.E., (Ph.D)
K.Muthumeenakshi is an Assistant professor of Electronics and Communication Engineering at SSN College of Engineering. She has experience in the field of teaching for more than 10 years which includes two years of research. Before joining SSN she worked in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai & Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore. Her research interest includes work on statistical signal processing, detection theory, spectrum sensing issues in cognitive radios and MAC layer design for cognitive radios. She has published papers in International and National Conferences.
She received her BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Bharathiar University and M.E degree in Applied Electronics from Anna University. To her credit, she is Gold medalist in her ME programme and currently pursuing her PhD at Anna University Chennai. She is a member of IEEE and life member of ISTE.
1. K.Muthumeenakshi and Dr.S.Radha, “Optimal Techniques for Sensing Error Minimization with Improved Energy Detection in Cognitive Radios ,” International Journal of Smart Sensing and Intelligent Systems” , vol.7, no.4, pp. 2014 – 2034, Dec 2014, http://www-ist.massey.ac.nz/s2is/Issues/v7/n4/papers/paper31.pdf.
2. K.Muthumeenakshi and Dr.S.Radha, “A Generalized Markovian Based Framework for Dynamic Spectrum Access in Cognitive Radios,” KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, vol.8, no.5, pp. 1532-1553, May 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3837/tiis.2014.05.002.
3. K.Muthumeenakshi and Dr.S.Radha, “Improved Sensing Accuracy with Enhanced Energy Detection Algorithm with Secondary User Cooperation in Cognitive Radios” International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security, vol.6, no.1,pp.17-28, April 2014,http://www.ijcnis.org/index.php/ijcnis/article/view/533/132.
4. Muthumeenakshi.K, Dr.Radha.S, “Distributed Cognitive Radio Spectrum Access with Imperfect Sensing Using CTMC,” International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, vol. 2013, Article ID 257801, 11 pages, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/257801, Cited by 2.
5. Muthumeenakshi.K, Dr,Radha.S, “Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio: Detector Designs for Imperfect Reporting Channels”, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol 75, No.2, pp. 303-312, April 2012, Cited by 1.