Ms. S. Vidhusha
Ms. S. Vidhusha M.E., (Ph.D.)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Extn : 400
Ms. S. Vidhusha, Assistant Professor in the Department of Information Technology, has a teaching experience of about 5 years. Before her tenure at SSN she served as an Assistant Professor at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai.
She received her B.E (CSE) degree with distinction from Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai and M.E. degree in Computer & Communication with first class from SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam, Chennai.
Her research interests include Medical Image Processing, Health care Informatics & Cognitive neuroscience. She has published the following research papers, out of which one of her papers presented in NCISE 2011 titled, “A Performance Evaluation and Comparison of Edge Detection Techniques Using SAR Images” was awarded as the “Best Paper”.
- S.Vidhusha, A. Kavitha, “Evaluation of Functional Connectivity patterns in high-functioning Autism using resting state fMRI” in the Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Systems, Signals and Images (BSSI) at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-M).
- Sandhya, C., Vidhusha, S., Gayathri, R. S., & Kavitha, A. “Assessment of functional connectivity in autistic brain fMRI”. In the Intl. Conf. on Cognitive Informatics & Cognitive Computing (ICCI* CC), 2015 at the Tsinghua University, Beijing, pp. 169-174,2015, IEEE Xplore.
- Vidhusha, S., Kavitha A., “Analysis and evaluation of autistic brain MR images using Learning Vector Quantization and Support Vector Machines,” in Intl. Conf. on Industrial Instrumentation and Control (ICIC), at CoE, Pune,pp.911-916,2015, IEEE Xplore.
- Pavithra Ramasamy, Savitaa Venkateswaran, S.Vidhusha, “An Efficient Transfer of EHRs on the Cloud using Decaying Window Principle” in the International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (IEEE ICECCT 2015) at SVS college of Engineering, Coimbatore,pp 673-678, 2015, IEEE Xplore.
- S.Vidhusha, T.Sree Sharmila, “A Performance Evaluation and Comparison of Edge Detection Techniques Using SAR Images”, Proceedings of the National Conference on Information and Software Engineering, held at AVIT, Chennai, February 2011.
- S.Vidhusha, T.Sree Sharmila, “A Comparison of Maximum Likelihood Algorithm and Edge Detection Techniques using SAR Images”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Communication systems, held at S.A. Engineering College, Chennai, March 2011.
- Sree Sharmila T, Ramar K and Vidhusha S Change Detection of Water-Body in Synthetic Aperture Radar Images, In: International Journal of Image Processing (IJIP), Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp. 233-242, Jul 2012.