Ms. EM. Malathy
Ms. EM. Malathy M.E (Ph.D.)
E.M.Malathy is a Assistant Professor with the Department of Information Technology at SSN College of Engineering.
She received her bachelor degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore, India (2000). She received M.E. in System Engineering and Operation Research from College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University (2008).
She is pursuing PhD as part time research scholar at College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University. Current research work is on optimization of handover decisions in next generation wireless networks.
She has 16 years of teaching experience from Rajalakshim Engineering College, Chennai, SMK Fomra Institute of Technology, Chennai , K C G College of Technology , Chennai and with SSNCE from year 2007 onwards.
Wireless network, Next Generation Networks, Mobile computing ,Operation Research, Modeling & Simulation. Multi-objective Optimization
- Next Generation Network: Decision algorithm for vertical handover in dynamic and heterogeneous network.
- Wireless communication: Channel analysis Using Discrete Event System Simulation. Mobile computing: Network Layer protocol for handover in NGN.
- Performance Modeling & Analysis: Network load and performance modeling in wireless network
- Operation Research: Optimization Techniques for handover in wireless network.
Optimization Techniques, Operations Research, Mobile communication, Digital principles and system design, Internet Technologies, Ad hoc Networks, Microprocessor and microcontroller and Corresponding Lab courses.
- E.M Malathy and Dr.Vijayalakshmi Muthuswamy, “Knapsack – TOPSIS technique for vertical handover in a heterogeneous wireless network,Plos One 2015, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp. 1–16
- E.M Malathy and Dr.Vijayalakshmi Muthuswamy ” VIKOR- Dynamic Programming Approach For Vertical Handover In Heterogeneous Wireless Network”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2015, Vol. 10, No.34, pp. 27238 -27243.
- E.M.Malathy and Dr Vijayalakshmi Muthuswamy, “Vertical Handover Performance Investigation with Discrete Event System Simulation in Next Generation Wireless Network“in procedeeings of IEEE Conference on IcoAC’14, pg 220-223Dec, 2014.
- E. M. Malathy1, Dr Vijayalakshmi Muthuswamy , Dr N Bhalaji ” Optimized Vertical Handover Decision Analysis for Wireless Heterogeneous Network ” in proc ICMCE 2015 pg 207-208