| International Journals
1. I. Joe Louis Paul, S. Radha, J. Raja, ‘Performance Analysis of Joint Degree Distribution (JDD) in Luby Transform Codes’, Journal of Computer Science, ISSN Online: 1552-6607, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 166-177, 2014. DOI : 10.3844/jcssp.2015.166.177 (SJR:0.3)
2. I. Joe Louis Paul, S. Radha, J. Raja, ‘Throughput and bit error rate analysis of Luby Transform codes with low and medium nodal degree distributions’, American Journal of Applied Sciences, ISSN Online: 1554-3641, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1584-1593, 2014. DOI : 10.3844/ajassp.2014.1584.1593 (SJR:0.27)
1. I. Joe Louis Paul, S. Radha, J. Raja, ‘Studies on the Suitability of LT Codes with Modified Degree Distribution (MDD) for Fading Channels’, in the Proc. of International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI-2014) organized by Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida during September 24-27, 2014. IEEE Xplore, pp. 1764 – 1769. DOI :10.1109/ICACCI.2014.6968331
2. Joe Louis Paul, I, Radha, S & Raja, J 2014, ‘On Improving the Successful Decoding Performance of MDD based LT Codes for Erasure Channels’, in the Proc. of International Conference on Control Instrumentation Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCICCT-2014), pp. 280-284, July 10-11, 2014 organized by Department of EIE, Noorul Islam University, Kumarakoil. IEEE Xplore, pp. 273 – 277, DOI: 10.1109/ICCICCT.2014.6992969 (Best Paper Award).
3. Joe Louis Paul, I, Radha, S & Raja, J 2014, ‘Performance Study on the Effect of Degree Distribution in LT Codes’, in the Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Modeling, Optimization and Computing (ICMOC -2014) organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil during April 10-11, 2014. (Best Paper Award).
4. G. Kanmani, I. Joe Louis Paul, “An Adaptive Power-Saving MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks”, Proc. in International Conference on Electrical, Communication & Computing (ICECC-2014), organized by Tagore Engineering College, Chennai held during March 13-14, 2014.
5. H. Kannan, I. Joe Louis Paul, “A Design of an Adaptive Multi-Attribute Vertical Handoff in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, Proc. in International Conference on Electrical, Communication & Computing (ICECC-2014), organized by Tagore Engineering College, Chennai held during March 13-14, 2014.
6. Raja. Sudha, I. Joe Louis Paul, “Performance Analysis of LTE for QoS Enhancement in Mixed Traffic Scenarios”, published in the Proceedings of IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication (ICCI-2012), ISBN 978-81-909948-4-2, pp. 563-567, SKR Enginneering college, Chennai during July 4-6, 2012, IEEE Xplore, pp. 1-5. DOI: 10.1049/cp.2012.2249 (Best Paper Award).
7. R. Logeshwaran, I. Joe Louis Paul, “Performance Study on the Suitability of Reed Solomon Codes in WiMAX”, published in the Proceedings of IEEE sponsored International conference on Wireless Communication & Sensor Computing, ICWCSC 2010 at SSN College of Engineering held during January 2-4, 2010 and the same paper has also been published in IEEE Xplore, pp. 1-4. DOI: 10.1109/ICWCSC.2010.5415890
8. S.Gayathri Devi, T. Revathi, I. Joe Louis Paul, “FEC Based Multiple Description Coding and Congestion Control for Optimized Video Streaming”, published in the Proceedings of International Conference on “Bio-Medical Electronics and Telecommunications” – BET-04 during December 9-10, 2004 at College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapattinam.