Dr.K.Subbaiah B.E., M.E, Ph.D
|Dr. K. Subbaiah has completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering from Annamalai University in the year 1981 and M.E. in Aeronautical engineering from MIT, Anna University, Chennai in the year 1983, specializing in the area of Aircraft structural mechanics. He Completed his Ph.D. research work in the field of welding related to aerospace and marine materials from VIT University, Vellore during March 2014.
| Dr. K. Subbaiah
- Have around 30 years of Teaching and 8 years of Research experience.
- Prior to take up teaching have served as Project Associate in IIT Madras for a year.
- Other Teaching and Research experience include Crescent, SRM and Hindustan, Chennai.
- Have 5 Journal & 8 Conference papers to his credit.
Responsibility shouldered in SSN :
- Staff In charge of Buses from January 1999 till 2006.
- Served as Madras University chief superintendent of examinations for 3 terms during 2002 and 2003.
- Head of the Department – Mechanical Engineering from Oct 1998 to April 2006
- Non-resident warden for both men and women hostels for three years
Workshop Organised :
- Organised one day workshop on Laser beam Welding on 14 Oct 2011.
Foreign Visits :
- Paper presented in ASM International Conference held in Chicago, Illinois during June 4-8 2012.
- International Conference paper was presented in Dubai during January 2013.
Subjects Taught :
- Engineering Graphics
- Strength of Materials